***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In getting my haircut and guess who's sitting in front of me .Geegs 

Can't even look at him ?

Run up and hit him a slap across the back of the head then ask for a photo and tell him you're a Rangers man

He'll not know what's happening. Feel it covers all emotions on him well 

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

I.m hoping Jack is fit enough to play 90mins. If so then this would be my starting 11. A bit unfair on Worrall but Katic unless carrying a knock? Did not deserve to be benched. We are looking a lot stronger on the subs just now. Onwards and upwards

Worral had his best game for us last night. But Katic and Goldson are the stronger partnership for me. 

It might be a push 90mins for jack but we have good options if we do need to change.

Jack and coulibaly together will give us more balance in the middle and let Arfield get foward to support.  

People are always wishing we stop rotating yet very few pick Worrall or Ejaria in their starting 11 even though both were tremendous last night. Last nights starting 11 played a full 90 minutes so it is a big ask to see them repeat that but since we have an international break coming up, I'm hoping they have enough left in the tank to get through this game. Same staring 11 for me.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So you'd risk a player who may have incurred a possible concussion, that'd certainly make you the numpty.   

He played pretty much the entire 2nd half won a penalty and scored a 2nd if Alfredo is capable of playing like that with concussion I’d be telling Goldson to throw a few elbows in training fs 

behave. He doesn’t have concussion.

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He played pretty much the entire 2nd half won a penalty and scored a 2nd if Alfredo is capable of playing like that with concussion I’d be telling Goldson to throw a few elbows in training fs 

behave. He doesn’t have concussion.

That's why I said "might have", I know you were at the game and wouldn't have seen it, however, he was holding his head at half-time and appeared in a bit of discomfort.   Just to be clear, he is absolutely my first choice to lead the line every week

You would know his concussion status how exactly?   

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

That's why I said "might have", I know you were at the game and wouldn't have seen it, however, he was holding his head at half-time and appeared in a bit of discomfort.   Just to be clear, he is absolutely my first choice to lead the line every week

You would know his concussion status how exactly?   

There is literally zero chance he plays on with concussion 

Archived