***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

On 05/10/2018 at 09:07, Brian Fantana said:

i never realised the current league leaders would crumble at a midget columbian attacking them.

people need to face facts - our league form is shite, theirs is great atm, that will change but not during this game.

Our home form is good.

Levine will have told his team to try and rile up the buffalo if he plays and make the most of every opportunity to go down as if they've just been shot anytime he's near them.

I'm optimistic though 3-0 for us and hopefully st.johnstone can hold out for at least a point against the bheasts.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Expect all you want, points could easily be dropped in this one.

No doubt this place will be hoaching if we do drop points. 

10 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Expect all you want, points could easily be dropped in this one.

No doubt this place will be hoaching if we do drop points. 

Maybe I should have said hope instead of expect.Hearts are playing well and agreed points could easily be dropped in this one.As long as we play well and don’t get beat.I usually avoid this place for a few days when results go against us .It helps preserve my sanity.

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Bravehound BROXI 

Sunday

Hearts game.

Due to the weather forecast:https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2648579

Moved from John Greig Statue to underneath the Copland Stand near CF5 or 4 to give our Broxi boy and trainer some shelter and better photos for his supporters.

from approx 13:45 to 14:45

^^^

8 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Bravehound BROXI 

Sunday

Hearts game.

Due to the weather forecast:https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2648579

Moved from John Greig Statue to underneath the Copland Stand near CF5 or 4 to give our Broxi boy and trainer some shelter and better photos for his supporters.

from approx 13:45 to 14:45

i can meet Broxi!??

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Taking the wee man again tomorrow, so far 7 games 7 wins.  So 100% record and that won’t be changing tomorrow. 

Well said goat and I agree with you mate.im more than confident of beating them hope you and the wee man enjoy your day.

I expect Barisic and Katic to come in but I wonder if Jack will be ready for a start and if we choose to go with McCrorie/Halliday/Dorrans, Middleton and Lafferty from the start just to rotate around or keep it pretty much the same

7 hours ago, BlueMe said:

A good performance from the ref and we'll win comfortably.

Something tells me as it's Hearts and they are way out in front in league 

We will get some dodgy decisions in our favour 

Will be Collum,Clancy or Thompson .Or will it be someone that doesn't usually get us in a big game 

Archived