***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, offminorthreat said:

This is almost our biggest game in years, this will be a marker of our season. If we romp it, 55 is on the cards, if we scrape a win we will finish 2nd and if we drop points we will be a shit fight for 3rd. 

Before the Livingston game I might have agreed with this. 

That Livingston result rocked me and in my opinion this team has a lot to do in order to demonstrate that they have the mentality needed this year. I believe they have the potential but whatever the result today I won’t be getting carried away again until we can start putting the away games to bed consistently. 

The other two scenarios are just flat out speculation. In what way would a narrow win today mean we finish second over the course of the rest of the season? 

Today is an important game but I don’t believe any single game will determine the outcome of the campaign and if any single game did it would against the scum  

22 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Hearts are a better team than Rapid Vienna - Kris Boyd said as much - so this could be tricky. 

And yet if Hearts and Rapid met in a European tie just now, Rapid would put them out. Imo of course..

23 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Bravehound BROXI 

Sunday

Hearts game.

Due to the weather forecast:https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2648579

Moved from John Greig Statue to underneath the Copland Stand near CF5 or 4 to give our Broxi boy and trainer some shelter and better photos for his supporters.

from approx 13:45 to 14:45

^^^

tough game I reckon the day but it's important we win this game,and hopefully in style with a good performance. but 3 points are a must so don't even think of anything else! don't get maximum points here I'll seriously worry for the season ahead.

Pivitol game of the season, win and it will push us on to another level of confidence and a real title challenge could be on. Lose and all the negative messages from the Livi defeat will come rushing back. Personally I think Thursday was massive not only winning the game but coming back from a dodgy goal down to win convincingly. Hopefully the lack luster performance of last week was a one off.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

that crossed my mind typing it but I genuinely think we will take a minimum of 3 off of them mate

Hope you are right mate but I think it will be a bit more difficult than any of the games we have had recently .

I prefer to respect a team that finds themselves on top of the league . Something we want our club to aspire to .

Hopefully it's a day we remember for all the right reasons

Just don't see anything other than a very difficult game today. 

Come away with the 3 points today and I will be delighted. 

All about the attitude today. Get that right and we are on course for the 3 points.

Archived