What the Austrian press had to say about last night..

King_gazza

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats fucking superb stuff from.another teams player. That's a compliment. He should.maybe read the match threads on here for a proper description of Rangers 

A couple of them said similar and their manager said Rangers deserved to win too

Fair play. Taking their defeats like men. They were a decent unit, technically quite good but as is always the case against these European teams they struggle with the pace of British football when we're really firing. I think it's why Barisic is actually struggling a little bit physically at us and needs time

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

How do the Austrian press know us as the the British Protestant heritage club and we have mongo yessers who actually go to games that can’t see it.?

They see it alright, they’re just in denial the absolute weapons. 

Hope you enjoyed your trip up last night mate, did you have your boys with you? 

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

@Blue Avenger is Bill Leckie

I feel your pain.

Particularly when I was one of the very few on here that was unequivocal in my support for Steven in bringing back greatness to the club  and of course for Mr King in bringing him here. Good to see at last more getting behind Steven.

However, I don't feel any burden in being right all the time, but I must say, it must be a cunt being wrong all the time. How does it feel? Don't worry, you're not alone. 

I'm vouched for. Are you a Jesuit?

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Aye your right pal. 

Really enjoyed it bud we were in the WE right in the corner av no voice left today ? never had the boys, 2 of my pals wanted to experience Ibrox so got them tickets but 1 dropped out so my dad and brother went the lad I took has a season ticket at Man City and he said he loved every minute. He couldn’t believe how loud we were in the last 10, full stadium bouncing, he wants to go to the next 2 and maybe a wee away trip to Vienna,, av converted him! Ha

Aye last 10 minutes were something else, doubt he would have experienced anything like that following Man City.

Need to get yourself into the Broomloan front for the next one mate see if you can keep up with the young team ?

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye last 10 minutes were something else, doubt he would have experienced anything like that following Man City.

Need to get yourself into the Broomloan front for the next one mate see if you can keep up with the young team ?

I'm sure he might have had a nice wee experience when Aguerro won them the League a few years ago