Rapid captain

sausagetrunks

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Absolutely! In the past few years we have been continentally conditioned by Warbs and Pedro. SG has installed British fitness which is much more stamina based because our climate allows us to play to that tempo for 90mins.

Once they slowed down (Villareal did too!!) Our fitness comes into play and gaps appear. Just look at the lazy leg tackle at the penalty and the 'queen mary turn' by the centre half at the third coupled with Candeais tearing after his own clearance 

Dont underestimate stamina - Jock Wallace would be back me all the way! 

All that walking from the hotel to the training ground in Spain back in June has put us in good stead ???

I agree we're clearly fitter but no idea what "British fitness" is. Most of the top clubs in Britain have foreign fitness coaches and most of the top players at top British clubs, are foreign. 

If you were correct and "British fitness" was more "stamina based" wouldn't teams with British coaches and players be more successful, especially in the last minutes of games?

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes - I went to a school that taught me to read  and comprehend you obviously missed out the comprehension 

If that were true then based on what you read on here surely you would be able to comprehend what a total cock you are, do every one a favour and fk off. 

17 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fuck if any Scottish player came out and said that, especially in our team, they would be hounded like fuck - great to see players give an honest, and not bland, statement. 

Aye usually by SNP supporting scum in the media and snp supporters who support other teams, yes we have always had a hard ride from the media but the last few years since they have been in power it's been blatantly obvious.  

Yet you still vote the them ? 

6 hours ago, gsa said:

I agree we're clearly fitter but no idea what "British fitness" is. Most of the top clubs in Britain have foreign fitness coaches and most of the top players at top British clubs, are foreign. 

If you were correct and "British fitness" was more "stamina based" wouldn't teams with British coaches and players be more successful, especially in the last minutes of games?

I think it’s our climate that allows us to train and play for fast paced full 90mins

thats why Southern Europeans are more ‘technical’ and train more WITH the ball than physical condition  trying to train and play in temperatures into the 30s would exhaust you at some point  

the Germans have the best combination of both I guess 

6 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

If that were true then based on what you read on here surely you would be able to comprehend what a total cock you are, do every one a favour and fk off. 

Come back and say that when you’re an adult. I’ve probably been on this forum longer than you’ve been able to Talk. 

34 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye usually by SNP supporting scum in the media and snp supporters who support other teams, yes we have always had a hard ride from the media but the last few years since they have been in power it's been blatantly obvious.  

Yet you still vote the them ? 

This has nothing to do with the press - press were never even mentioned - can you imagine RM if Tavernier came out and said, ‘ that team we played today were better than us, their pressing, their intensity could not be matched and it was no surprise we got beat’ ? This place would go mental and rip him apart! 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This has nothing to do with the press - press were never even mentioned - can you imagine RM if Tavernier came out and said, ‘ that team we played today were better than us, their pressing, their intensity could not be matched and it was no surprise we got beat’ ? This place would go mental and rip him apart! 

Rightly so. 

19 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It has everything to do with the press and the scum you support.  They are anti us , How many Snp msp's or msp's have called us H***? Support Sinn Fein IRA?   Slagged off our dead soilders ? How many have been sacked ? They and their catholic friends within the media have been given us it tight for years yet you still support the scum and Sturgeon 

It been Rangers bashing ever since that beasty bastard Salmond got in , and as for that boot Sturgeon? She is a career politicition who cares more about immigrants than actual Scottish people ,   Just look who the justice secretary is ? Humaz  Yousaf, another fenian cunt who regularly called us H*** but apologised when he was found out.   So why was he not sacked by the SNP?  And that's our justice minister , the son of an immigrant who hates the UK and us and tells us he wants an independent Scotland ?  

Behave yourself with your pish as you are part of the problem. 

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’ll do that at the conference 

Conference ? No Rangers fan in their right mind would vote them never mind go  near their conference. So which  are you  Dumb as fuck? Or not a Rangers fan ?  

Take your Snp and ram it up your arse , because as I have said still to meet one at Ibrox but you would know this since you say you attend.  

I dare you to wear a few snp badges to the games and show your support for them, or are you ashamed? 

17 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Surely you of all people aren't suggesting there is any kind of derogatory bias against our club? 

Suggesting it? No, they're coming right out and saying there is a bias against us in Scotland.

I wish I'd been at Ibrox on Thursday night even on the stream the atmosphere came across as amazing. Be a tough visit to them though but a draw away would certainly do us well.

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

It has everything to do with the press and the scum you support.  They are anti us , How many Snp msp's or msp's have called us H***? Support Sinn Fein IRA?   Slagged off our dead soilders ? How many have been sacked ? They and their catholic friends within the media have been given us it tight for years yet you still support the scum and Sturgeon 

It been Rangers bashing ever since that beasty bastard Salmond got in , and as for that boot Sturgeon? She is a career politicition who cares more about immigrants than actual Scottish people ,   Just look who the justice secretary is ? Humaz  Yousaf, another fenian cunt who regularly called us H*** but apologised when he was found out.   So why was he not sacked by the SNP?  And that's our justice minister , the son of an immigrant who hates the UK and us and tells us he wants an independent Scotland ?  

Behave yourself with your pish as you are part of the problem. 

Ach getting all mock offended at being called a H** - dry your eyes and stop bleating about the faux injustices you see in your paranoid filled brain. 

Conference ? No Rangers fan in their right mind would vote them never mind go  near their conference. So which  are you  Dumb as fuck? Or not a Rangers fan ?  

Take your Snp and ram it up your arse , because as I have said still to meet one at Ibrox but you would know this since you say you attend.  

I dare you to wear a few snp badges to the games and show your support for them, or are you ashamed? 

I go with my saltire hat - and tell anyone at the game that asks that I vote SNP but then again those of us who attend do so for the football and not as some sort of political rallying cry. It’s all about the football - you’d know that if you went to games.

On 06/10/2018 at 12:19, Bluepeter9 said:

I go with my saltire hat - and tell anyone at the game that asks that I vote SNP but then again those of us who attend do so for the football and not as some sort of political rallying cry. It’s all about the football - you’d know that if you went to games.

Went to games?  I have been going longer than you ????????, You see more Da  took me the Greig years, was at the 3 Scottish cup finals with him against Hibs in 79, also at the league cup final that year when bomber Jackson scored the winner late on against a Alex Fergusons Aberdeen,  i have been a season ticket holder for fuck knows how long , I have nearly 8000 shares as I spent £5k on shares ,  Where as you came when Souness came ya cunt, I got the 89 bus back then at Springfield rd to Ibrox straight across from the beggerdome, my da would not let me go to the 4-2 game in 79 but I was at the Alex miller game in Aug 1980 when he scored the winner with seconds to go, So because you got a season book a season or 2 after Souness came you call me a part timer?  My first book was £50 and called a rover or something like that, I actually remember as a child someone drinking a plastic pint of ber in the Copland rd stand before the riot and tha alcohol ban was introduced.  

My da came from Bridgeon all his days ya fucking muppet , yes my health does restrict me at times as I am struggling for tomorrow but my wife says she will take my son who is 9 and autistic with his new long sleeve Rangers jersey to the seat he had since he was born.

Just like me my son will be more of a Rangers man than a clown like you ever will, your just a fucking glory hunter who did not know where Ibrox was until Souness arrived.  

Rule Britannia and fuck the snp as no Rangers fan in their right mind would vote for that shower of scum,   

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach getting all mock offended at being called a H** - dry your eyes and stop bleating about the faux injustices you see in your paranoid filled brain. 

I would like them to call me a H** face not on social media if that's what they really think,  then when they get found out their all I'm so sorry pish ?  They can stick their apology as any bear I know hates the cunts. 

Makes me wonder why we were so poor against Timothy a few weeks ago? Perhaps they just held all the aces that day ... still early for our new team, first OF game with virtually no travelling support and we had the longest of journeys home a couple of days before where as they had no travelling 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Went to games?  I have been going longer than you ????????, You see more Da  took me the Greig years, was at the 3 Scottish cup finals with him against Hibs in 79, also at the league cup final that year when bomber Jackson scored the winner late on against a Alex Fergusons Aberdeen,  i have been a season ticket holder for fuck knows how long , I have nearly 8000 shares as I spent £5k on shares ,  Where as you came when Souness came ya cunt, I got the 89 bus back then at Springfield rd to Ibrox straight across from the beggerdome, my da would not let me go to the 4-2 game in 79 but I was at the Alex miller game in Aug 1980 when he scored the winner with seconds to go, So because you got a season book a season or 2 after Souness came you call me a part timer?  My first book was £50 and called a rover or something like that, I actually remember as a child someone drinking a plastic pint of bear in the Copland rd stand before the riot and tha alcohol ban was introduced.  

My da came from Bridgeon all his days ya fucking muppet , yes my health does restrict me at times as I am struggling for tomorrow but my wife says she will take my son who is 9 and autistic tomorrow with his new long sleeve Rangers jersey to the seat he had since he was born.

Just like me my son will be more of a Rangers man than a clown like you ever will, your just a fucking glory hunter who did not know where Ibrox was until Souness arrived.  

Rule Britannia and fuck the snp as no Rangers fan in their right mind would vote for that shower of scum,   

Hoi the Souness years comment is harsh there's loads of us who weren't born until after then. Do you class us as glory hunters? 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Hoi the Souness years comment is harsh there's loads of us who weren't born until after then. Do you class us as glory hunters? 

I didn't read his comment that way, but it's a fairly valid point - tens of thousands stayed away from Ibrox during Wallace's second stint, but were clamouring for tickers once Souness arrived. Those of us that grew up during 9IAR and after have largely stuck by the club over the last seven years though, so not many would label us glory hunters.

Went to games?  I have been going longer than you ????????, You see more Da  took me the Greig years, was at the 3 Scottish cup finals with him against Hibs in 79, also at the league cup final that year when bomber Jackson scored the winner late on against a Alex Fergusons Aberdeen,  i have been a season ticket holder for fuck knows how long , I have nearly 8000 shares as I spent £5k on shares ,  Where as you came when Souness came ya cunt, I got the 89 bus back then at Springfield rd to Ibrox straight across from the beggerdome, my da would not let me go to the 4-2 game in 79 but I was at the Alex miller game in Aug 1980 when he scored the winner with seconds to go, So because you got a season book a season or 2 after Souness came you call me a part timer?  My first book was £50 and called a rover or something like that, I actually remember as a child someone drinking a plastic pint of bear in the Copland rd stand before the riot and tha alcohol ban was introduced.  

My da came from Bridgeon all his days ya fucking muppet , yes my health does restrict me at times as I am struggling for tomorrow but my wife says she will take my son who is 9 and autistic tomorrow with his new long sleeve Rangers jersey to the seat he had since he was born.

Dunno why Copland but I’ve always had you down as a killie fan

?