Rapid captain

sausagetrunks

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

My father in law was in the engine room of the ship that the bomb did not explode on,  he never really spoke much about it but he had a scrap book sort of thing and told me a little about it ,  he ended up a submariner in faslane after that and retired  from the navy about 2004 or something..

As for the rest of my post you have no response to the fact he EU shun Scottish products and that the UK snap up 80% of our goods , you cannot explain why we are the Cowdenbeath of education league tables for the world , you can't explain why everyone of our public services are falling.  

As for leaving the EU because of Brexit? Cameron told us if he was elected PM for a second time we would have a vote on the EU. So everyone knew very well before our referendum if David Cameron a staunch remainer got back in we would have a vote on the EU. Now I voted Cameron twice, To remain part of the UK then leave the EU, now you and your party do not do democracy as you are denying my democracy.

And all you go on about is anger and hate ? Sums the snp and their merry band up perfectly. 

If you had won the referendum in 2014 we had a black hole of £13b because your goverment lied to us, Would you allow us to have a second referendum , you only go on about the £375m per week we save before tax, but only an idiot would think tha all that money would no go to the NHS as we have other sectors who could benefit too from that money. 

And talk about lied too?  I see the EU are now forming their own army, the only person that told us about this was Nigel Farage, the EU and Cameron lied to us about that in the run up to the vote on the EU butbyou won't say jack shit aboutbthat either   

What you don't like about my posts is that they are the truth and I have a wee bit of knowledge on Brexit as I have wanted it for a decade now.

You tried and failed to break away from the UK and hand the keys to our country straight back to the EU, that's if they would have us as that's another argument , I tried and succeeeded breaking away from the EU and no snp goverment will ever deny me my democracy and my UK citizenship. 

So glad it's pissing down for your conference today and when you want to be a truly independendent nation and not ruled by the EU then come back and talk to me as what the snp are proposing is not Independence ???

Guys don’t talk about things like the Falklands as no one who has not experienced it, gets it. I only played a minor part but I was at goose green during all the bombings. 

You still seem to think that somehow an independent Scotland would stop trading with the rest of the uk - and that is just simple nonsense. 

The defict you keep wittering on about is lower than the deficit the uk is rattling up and also been debunked so many times and yet is still rattling about - in fact was austerity not meant to balance the books? And yet the uk debt is higher than ever before, and growing, with no sign that austerity will ever work. As for lies the EU referendum win was based on absolute lies. And if you are a Nigel Farage supporter then I actually pity you. I hope your empire becomes all you want it to be - but the only place NF will take us is down the road to fascism. That might be a road you willingly want to take but it’s not for me. 

18 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Guys don’t talk about things like the Falklands as no one who has not experienced it, gets it. I only played a minor part but I was at goose green during all the bombings. 

You still seem to think that somehow an independent Scotland would stop trading with the rest of the uk - and that is just simple nonsense. 

The defict you keep wittering on about is lower than the deficit the uk is rattling up and also been debunked so many times and yet is still rattling about - in fact was austerity not meant to balance the books? And yet the uk debt is higher than ever before, and growing, with no sign that austerity will ever work. As for lies the EU referendum win was based on absolute lies. And if you are a Nigel Farage supporter then I actually pity you. I hope your empire becomes all you want it to be - but the only place NF will take us is down the road to fascism. That might be a road you willingly want to take but it’s not for me. 

Making comments about fascism is a bit rich coming from an SNP supporter. 

Getting away from all the finance and deficit talk (most politicians will lie about finances to further their own agenda, no matter the party) , as someone who is involved in education and educators, the snp have made a royal balls up of the education system up here. The curriculum for excellence is a failure, it's unworkable and it doesn't work. It was cobbled together in under a year, and was pushed out as a "look at us" policy and to hell with the people working with it or the children being done a disservice by it. 

Respect to you for being in the armed forces though. 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fair play to you being in the Falklands but the rest of your post is utter pish.  Say we get a no deal with the EU and Scotland rejoins the EU then we will be bound to Eu rules and the single market so we could not trade with England until the EU giet a deal.

As for the road to fascism?  Go do your homework on the founder members of the snp before you start talking about fascism as they regularly quoted Adolf Hitler in their speeches and were huge admirers just like the Irish of the Nazi party.  

Nigel Farage is not and never has been racist as he only speaks what the rest of the nation thinks,.

And what about the education system which is a disaster with kids being denied a decent education? Negri's lovechild back that up. 

You are the one needs people to feel sorry for you not me, you let your own people down and support the IRA,  anti British celtic loving SNP.  

When you talk about finances, you were  £13b out and if you won on 2014  so the hard working taxpayers would have to find that while your party welcomed every cunt to come live here.

But of course we all have to be racist as that's the only card the snp can play, if we ever become independent Glasgow will be like the new Belfast as it will not go down well within the Unionist members who are being stripped of their UK citizenship by a party founded by Nazi lovers.  

Please don't come back and say it bullshit about the Nazi's as I can't be fucked looking for the individals but just type in to google SNP NAZI 1938 and see what pops up .

And you dare call people who voted Brexit fascists ??

35 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Please don't come back and say it bullshit about the Nazi's as I can't be fucked looking for the individals but just type in to google SNP NAZI 1938 and see what pops up .

And you dare call people who voted Brexit fascists ??

Arthur Donaldson, Nazi collaborator, prepared to sell out Scotland to the nazis for "independence"

Some things never change i suppose