Morelos Goal

BlueMe

On 07/10/2018 at 18:47, LegendofCoop said:

Fucking quality!!!

I mind wee Zola from Chelsea scoring one not quite as spectacular years ago. It was splashed all over the MSM.

I'll be interested to see what level of reaction Alfie's goal gets!

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership

Match highlights are showing as above down South !

Scottish Premiership - Football - BBC Sport.url

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Morelos looks a lot fitter and sharper. His body shape is looking like an athlete now. 

He also looks more like the team player he needs to be and is contributing with assists and setting up opportunities rather than taking on shots from ridiculous angles and trying to do it all himself like he did previously.

Think SG and his team have got into his psyche. 

15 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Alfredo needs to start doing the damage against celtic.

For us in those game then yes. 

But for others watching him, I doubt him scoring against them is an issue at all. he is scoring in europe and has an international call up. I could see the point if we didnt have that and Celtic were seen as the benchmark team he was playing against - but that is no longer the case.

15 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Alfredo needs to start doing the damage against celtic.

We ALL need to start doing it against them.

It is the one obstacle still to be overcome and it is now 100% in the mind. We beat them once and the shit will hit the fan big time.

I truly believe they will crumble when we make that breakthrough 

Gutted at the time(s) when he didn’t take his chances v them however don’t think it’s reaonable there is any ‘ah but’ when he’s discussed. The wee mans form is fucking fantastic. Honestly I love watching the guy lead the line for us. Personally I’m not sure he will beyond this season so will enjoy whilst can. 

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Morelos looks a lot fitter and sharper. His body shape is looking like an athlete now. 

?

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He also looks more like the team player he needs to be and is contributing with assists and setting up opportunities rather than taking on shots from ridiculous angles and trying to do it all himself like he did previously.

?

Very good points gents .... I noticed on Sunday that AM was looking leaner and his attitude despite numerous fouls against him which would have seen him pick up a booking had he reacted was not a part of his game.

Both his physical and mental approach against Hearts was great to see ... and must be down to the coaching team actually getting through to him ... long may it continue as he is proving my early estimation of him very wrong ... and I'm loving it ... :p:

:UK:

14 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This is his biggest improvement, in my opinion. He has definitely been told to pass the fucking ball when others are in better positions to score.

23 hours ago, cushynumber said:

For us in those game then yes. 

But for others watching him, I doubt him scoring against them is an issue at all. he is scoring in europe and has an international call up. I could see the point if we didnt have that and celtic were seen as the benchmark team he was playing against - but that is no longer the case.

I simply mean for us to win the league and for him to get the monkey off his back he needs to start scoring against celtic. I personally don’t care what others who are watching him think tbh

23 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

He would do some damage against the tims, but only if the team wasn't acting like the Italian army in full retreat. 

He’s had his chances mate, unlucky with some and woeful with the others. Time for him to stand up against them

On 09/10/2018 at 04:11, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't think it's just Alfredo, the whole team seem to be playing more as a unit since SG took-over and that team-spirit appears to be growing.

• 2 weeks later...