Morelos Goal

BlueMe

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sure I’ve seen a stat that if he scores another 8 goals in the league this season he’ll have more league goals in his first 2 years than Dembele did. 

Not sure if it’s true but if it is its a sad indictment of the media that they haven’t even mentioned it yet. 

He’s the best striker, possibly the best in the league and the recognition he’s not getting is a joke

His name isn't Odsonne Edouard or Leigh Griffiths so he can't be

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sure I’ve seen a stat that if he scores another 8 goals in the league this season he’ll have more league goals in his first 2 years than Dembele did. 

Not sure if it’s true but if it is its a sad indictment of the media that they haven’t even mentioned it yet. 

He’s the best striker, possibly the best in the league and the recognition he’s not getting is a joke

Doesn't really help the case for him, when a lot of our own support (mainly from people on here, name was still sung at Ibrox) would have taken anything more than a few million for him in the summer. 

Think people that don't watch games live miss the off the ball pressing he does for us.

21 hours ago, Bronzy said:

lol

On 23/11/2017 at 18:23, Blueenose said:

Give this man the job already. He’s a brilliant coach. Poor result aside he’s got us playing good football. I feel sorry for him though as he’s left with a number of Pedros diddys and that’s what let him down Saturday 

That's what he said about Murty:lol:

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I said on another thread out of our last 10 goals Morelos has been involved with 9 of them - that's some fuckin achievement 

The one thing I’ve been most impressed with this season is his link up play. He is actively looking for a pass now whereas last season he was just trying to shoot on sight. 

He still has a good bit to work on but he is a completely different player for the better this season!

Long may it continue 

22 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

I said on another thread out of our last 10 goals Morelos has been involved with 9 of them - that's some fuckin achievement 

The semis gonna be a struggle without him,I fear

It took the right manager and coaching staff to finally get the absolute best out of him including his attitude towards  the opposition when they attempt to rile him.  He's not been perfect and sometimes gets it wrong.  But when he gets it right,  great goals like this are what we are getting now.  He's going to be worth a really good sum IF he does decide to move on some time.  

21 hours ago, DC76 said:

The semis gonna be a struggle without him,I fear

That was my first thought as well then I remembered  Morelos got sent off against them (wrongly) and we went on to play them of the park and unlucky not to have beaten them  - so you never know