Lassana Coulibaly

RangersMedia

38 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

think Kent is out of contract, sure i read that somewhere

hopefully we already have an agreement in place to sign Coulibaly for a set fee next summer, if not i can see a few teams being interested and an auction sending the price through the roof

He's not mate. He signed a new Liverpool deal last summer until 2022. 

There were some reports he was open to a move today. We should be asking Liverpool how much. 

Of the loans I'd love to get him and coulibaly on permanent deals. 

Of the loans I think he's probably the only realistic chance and I'm saying solely because he wasn't getting a game for his club , so I don't know what they're looking for . Ejaria and Kent , I'd also want but Liverpool seem to have them in their plans if they've not long renewed their contracts . 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Too many of the players making us tick at the moment are loans -, particularly in midfield. I would like to see us make some of them permanent. 

As a few others have mentioned, the chat at the start of the season was that loan signings never work. I’m glad we have this dilemma.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This guy is one of our best players and one of our most important. 

The shift he put in today was absolutely unreal man. It’s literally see ball, get ball and he wins it the majority of the time. 

His pace to catch that Ikpeazu guy after he bitched Goldson was incredible

fucking get him signed up on a permanent deal ASAP please Rangers. Not only is he class for us, but we will genuinely make millions out of the boy when it comes to time to sell. 

Over the last few games he looked worse. Not sure what happened... but he wasnt the Coulibaly from the start of the season.

However... today he was back to normal. Fought for it all and tracked back really well.

I'm sure it was suggested ( on here  ) that there was an option to buy Coulibaly when we got him on loan although no figures were mentioned at the time. Also seem to remember that SG commented on it at some stage.

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Of the loans I think he's probably the only realistic chance and I'm saying solely because he wasn't getting a game for his club , so I don't know what they're looking for . Ejaria and Kent , I'd also want but Liverpool seem to have them in their plans if they've not long renewed their contracts . 

Unfortunately, we'd probably be in with a good shout of signing Sadiq ?

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It was his first game in weeks mate surprised Levein never hooked him after an hour. 

Once those hammies go in that guy his career is gone. His pace and power was crazy

He was on my flight to Heathrow last night and he could barely walk coming off the plane :lol: 

But he looked a really tidy player - he'll destroy a lot of this league with his power. 

15 hours ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Anyone know if we have an option to buy similar to Jamie Murphy deal last season?

Sure I read that somewhere on here but could be wrong.

The old guy who sits next to me keeps banging on about Angers wanting 6 million for him. Every week he’s saying it. Don’t know where he heard it but it seems a bit high for somebody they just loaned out. 

20 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's not mate. He signed a new Liverpool deal last summer until 2022. 

There were some reports he was open to a move today. We should be asking Liverpool how much. 

Of the loans I'd love to get him and coulibaly on permanent deals. 

doubt we could afford him to be honest

19 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Over the last few games he looked worse. Not sure what happened... but he wasnt the Coulibaly from the start of the season.

However... today he was back to normal. Fought for it all and tracked back really well.

Tbf, he was played at left side of midfield against Dundee and St Johnstone and for some reason right side of Midfield against Livingston whilst Arfield was CDM..

He’s exactly what we’ve needed in a CDM for years so play him there. 

17 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

transfermkt has Kent at 1.5M, affordable if Liverpool are open for a deal.

Transfermkt ???

Thats like saying you signed him for £2 million in Football Manager so must be worth that.

To compare they have Alfredo at £2.25 million and Dumbelle at £7 million...not sure clubs use this as the market value for players 

48 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Transfermkt ???

Thats like saying you signed him for £2 million in Football Manager so must be worth that.

To compare they have Alfredo at £2.25 million and Dumbelle at £7 million...not sure clubs use this as the market value for players 

No other indicators available, unless you know of some, the Daily Record??