Gollum Gone ?

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

he will still be banned from ibrox 

the reason the BBC banned themselves was in support of their colleague 

if they come back cap in hand they are going to look pretty stupid .

oh and they will 

It's embarrassing for them now watching Gerrards interviews on sky all the time - and they are not even involved.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It's embarrassing for them now watching Gerrards interviews on sky all the time - and they are not even involved.

For me it's the BBC bosses down south that have forced this. They are the ones emabarrsed and angry that can't get access. 

You couldn't mark Gollum and his pals necks with a blowtorch

It's going to be funny watching BBC Scotland forced to come crawling back.  

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Edgar said a few weeks back it would be resolved soon.  Maybe this is it. 

Fuck them!

How does this guy know more and tell us more than our actual SLO does?

Or does our SLO just like keeping secrets

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bastards couldn't pay me enough to allow them even one interview with a random youth player.
Keep them as far away as possible from Ibrox,as it would take 2 mins to show their true colours again.
Riddled from top to bottom with Rangers haters.  

Post of the day 

?100% 

Things have been getting kept in house 

These spiteful ,hateful bastards would be looking for a way in to upset the Bandwagon 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

he will still be banned from ibrox 

the reason the BBC banned themselves was in support of their colleague 

if they come back cap in hand they are going to look pretty stupid .

oh and they will 

If they do come cap in hand to Rangers then the club should simply tell them to go back to Pacific Quay and jump in the Clyde.

So McLaughlin might be gone in the same week Tom English changed his Twitter name from @BBCTomEnglish to @TEnglishSport. Interesting.

Could it possibly suggest that Pacific Quay CSC have been given a directive from HQ in Manchester that with the most high profile manager in Scotland since Souness it might not be a great idea to have their Chief Football Writer banned from Ibrox because of previous actions and clear impartiality; or their Chief Sports Writer churning out anti Rangers propaganda and trolling Bears on Twitter, while using an 'impartial' BBC sanctioned Twitter account?

Movement soon on BBC Scotland not reporting from Ibrox, and at the same time denying the same and equivalent service to Rangers fans enjoyed by other lesser Scottish football clubs, I'd suggest.

Much as I admire guys like Rae and McCulloch, they are described as EX-Rangers for a reason when BBC Scotland trot them out in a pathetic attempt at “balance”. The reason is that the current manager and players are subject to a self-imposed ban by Pacific Quay and therefore not available.

I knew when SG arrived that, if he was even halfway successful, there would be pressure on these cunts at Pacific Quay to sort it out.

Moving McLaughlin takes the irritation away but does so in a sleekit, underhand way which is very much the way they operate. No “we fucked up” or “sorry for short changing all you Rangers fans” or anything resembling an apology - no surprise I suppose.

If this rumour is true, I expect a grovelling attempt at bridge building which I fear will see Stewart Robertson roll over, forgive-and-forget far too easily.