3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

I'm one of the complainers.  Initiated my complaint during the lack of coverage during Europa Qualifiers.  Complaint has been escalated and escalated again and now sits somewhere in the Executive Complaints Unit down south.  20 working days for them to respond expires on 18th October.

Take a bow, Son, take a bow!!! :bow:

A soft spot for Rangers, fuck sake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Apparently the word on the street is Tom Irish is off "sick" and his twitter account status has changed and the BBC link has gone 

Are you teasing me here😂

• Like 2

I wonder how opposition fans feel when they can't get coverage of their teams playing at Ibrox?

11 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I wonder how opposition fans feel when they can't get coverage of their teams playing at Ibrox?

The probably think it's for the greater good of Scotland to have us blackballed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The probably think it's for the greater good of Scotland to have us blackballed.

*They

8 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

*They

Die.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

They side with the BBC blame us obviously

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

That's true...only because they don't know the story. 

I work with a guy who's an Aberdeen fan who was convinced we'd simply banned the bbc from Ibrox.  He didn't know the reason but his understanding, along with, as he says, everyone else he knows,  was because we were fed up with them and "negative" stories.  Once I'd explained gollums report after we hammered Hibs away in Warburtons first league game, a game where we were superb, Gollum's report was pretty much all about a few fans sung "Hello, Hello..." and he finished with, "oh, and Rangers won 6-2".  I explained that he was initially banned because of persistent imbalanced reporting and this was the final straw....I explained he was later let back and then did it again...and Rangers only withdrew his press pass, nothing more.  I explained that one individual only had press privileges removed and that's all.  The BBC were allowed to send anyone else they wanted, but they chose not to....effectively banning themselves.  

He now believes me!

Good job mate, just another 50 people to tell then you have informed the full Aberdeen support.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

That's true...only because they don't know the story. 

I work with a guy who's an Aberdeen fan who was convinced we'd simply banned the bbc from Ibrox.  He didn't know the reason but his understanding, along with, as he says, everyone else he knows,  was because we were fed up with them and "negative" stories.  Once I'd explained gollums report after we hammered Hibs away in Warburtons first league game, a game where we were superb, Gollum's report was pretty much all about a few fans sung "Hello, Hello..." and he finished with, "oh, and Rangers won 6-2".  I explained that he was initially banned because of persistent imbalanced reporting and this was the final straw....I explained he was later let back and then did it again...and Rangers only withdrew his press pass, nothing more.  I explained that one individual only had press privileges removed and that's all.  The BBC were allowed to send anyone else they wanted, but they chose not to....effectively banning themselves.  

He now believes me!

👍

Along with him also being unbalanced .... as in mentally unstable when it comes to anything to do with The Rangers  .... unfortunately for us he is not alone with many many more like him in the BBC and other media outlets.

Great effort on your part mate well done.

:UK:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I remember his match report as if it was yesterday.

Hibs actually played well despite the scoreline and it was close early on. Two top teams in the division playing their hearts out in the sunshine, eight goals and a great advert for the game.

Couldn't wait to hear what was bound to be an overwhelmingly positive report only for that bitter specky dildo to bang on about the fans singing. The actual match details were a minimal afterthought. 

To be honest, the BBC should have asked him to explain why such a festival of football was a mere footnote in his report. Like reviewing a Michelin star restaurant and banging on about the fucking curtains and the carpet.

👍

Good post mate .... it did remind me of this comment though.

Alan Stubbs was in agreement with this mate ..... "Was never a 6-2 game" ... he sniffled at the time ... through tear filled eyes .... brought the house down with that line so he did ..... 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Good post mate .... it did remind me of this comment though.

Alan Stubbs was in agreement with this mate ..... "Was never a 6-2 game" ... he sniffled at the time ... through tear filled eyes .... brought the house down with that line so he did ..... 😂

Hibs scored first but we’d got in front by half time, then went three-one up just after interval. Cummings made it 2-3 before we scored again but the last two goal icing on the cake only came in last thirteen minutes. It was a great game, wide open and that bigot conveyed none of that in his match report.

• Like 1

On 07/10/2018 at 22:16, magic8ball said:

he will still be banned from ibrox 

the reason the BBC banned themselves was in support of their colleague 

if they come back cap in hand they are going to look pretty stupid .

oh and they will 

He was never banned from Ibrox, he simply had his press privileges removed. There was nothing stopping the lying bigoted cunt attending and reporting on our games.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

He was never banned from Ibrox, he simply had his press privileges removed. There was nothing stopping the lying bigoted cunt attending and reporting on our games.

Or any other employee...

It was transparent from the onset that the fenian media was concerned about the appointment of our manager and if this twat has been moved aside to allow a far more balanced and fair reporting on our club then these bastards have every right to be concerned.

I don’t see why we can’t make a point of only allowing English based BBC sport pundits to interview the players, the interest that S Gerrard brings definitely allows for the more balanced U.K person to want to read about it.

On 07/10/2018 at 21:48, psb07158 said:

That was my first thought and I was questioning why the fuck Collum would be interviewing “Roy Rogers” who I’m assuming to be Brendan Rodgers 

why can’t people just use their actual names instead of this shite patter

I have no idea who or what this thread is about:huh:

49 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I have no idea who or what this thread is about:huh:

It is about 'Specky' from BBC Scotland mate. :thumbsup: