Grezda

MacBoyd

Gerrard is clearly strict on how players perform in training. I think that is a noble quality but based on that Gazza would never have got a game for us. Only concern with me about Gerrard is that he seems to play players without as much quality as others based on attitude/training etc which could cost us in vital games. For me Flannagan should never be playing ahead of Barisic but Gerrard might no more than me sometimes.

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Slightly concerned now how little he is featuring. Surely his fitness is getting there now? Is he not looking good in training? 2m is alot of money if we have got it wrong here.

FFS give him time, had hardly kicked a ball since surgery in June before joining us

Grezda was a standout performer in the Croatian league.  Gerrard said he spoke to both Barisic and Katic about him and they had nothing but praise for the guy.  It's got to be a fitness issue and Candeias and Kent are on fire right now.  

4 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I just assumed they wouldn't have called him up given he's not played much. That's mental. 

They called him up last time and he hadn't even played at all so assuming they have again. It's the perfect chance for him to gain match fitness in competitive matches if he gets on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

They called him up last time and he hadn't even played at all so assuming they have again. It's the perfect chance for him to gain match fitness in competitive matches if he gets on the pitch. 

Knowing our luck he'll probably get injured again?

5 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Gerrard is clearly strict on how players perform in training. I think that is a noble quality but based on that Gazza would never have got a game for us. Only concern with me about Gerrard is that he seems to play players without as much quality as others based on attitude/training etc which could cost us in vital games. For me Flannagan should never be playing ahead of Barisic but Gerrard might no more than me sometimes.

No.

7 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Slightly concerned now how little he is featuring. Surely his fitness is getting there now? Is he not looking good in training? 2m is alot of money if we have got it wrong here.

Maybe SG has went off all the guys we bought from Croatia 

It seems like they all are getting little game time 

5 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

No he knows more than you all the time bud