Thank You RM

Callum_Doon

12 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

Just wondered, perhaps we should take a moment to acknowledge those who make this website possible 

I'm a retired IT consultant - appreciate what an immense workload is being a achieved to run this seamlessly.

Some shift is being put in here by folks in the background and doubtless for no financial reward.

We maybe 'take it all as granted'.

It's not though...

I don't think you understand our society. 

They're aw pricks, every one of them. 

Arseholes, the lot of them. 

Good cunts though. 

FTP

24 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

Just wondered, perhaps we should take a moment to acknowledge those who make this website possible 

I'm a retired IT consultant - appreciate what an immense workload is being a achieved to run this seamlessly.

Some shift is being put in here by folks in the background and doubtless for no financial reward.

It's not though...

BYTE me :rofl:

Guys on here are just like Dingwall, they do it for the love of the club. :justno:

42 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

It's not though...

How CanadaReady remains so active on here while running the site I'll never know.

32 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

This could be a thread with great (and potentially bans) potential if it were in the OT.

Perhaps some internal conflicts I was unaware of? All I know is many of us are grateful for the opportunity here. Personally, myself and others, within the, 'Rangers related picture thread'.

We have  been given an opportunity therein to highlight so much of our club's, often long forgotten, wonderful history.

Plus, Ranger's fitba chat...

Get in there... and just thanks...

There's also, always, time for this here...

e8683f6062a9f179d1b45bb1503ec727.jpg

Cushy sells your password details to online hackers. Mister C is in charge of the RM merchandise stall and makes sure profit goes to himself rather than Rangers. KPL sells complimentary tickets to bears for a fortune to fund his multiple holidays. Gogzy is only there as as part of his community service programme and turns up but does fuck all.

The only decent one was Ben51 til he was caught out as Moderator on KDS.

And they all allow that Govanblue poster to continually rob us blind.

And you think this lot deserve praise ffs?

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And you think this lot deserve praise ffs?

Personally, not remotely interested in any 'tittle-tattle'.

I like it here... though the effort to make it possible might be worth a shout. That's all.

Not happy... can always change channel, not tune in and ask for the money back.

6 hours ago, Callum_Doon said:

It's not though...

Sook

1 hour ago, Callum_Doon said:

Personally, not remotely interested in any 'tittle-tattle'.

I like it here... though the effort to make it possible might be worth a shout. That's all.

Not happy... can always change channel, not tune in and ask for the money back.

I'm a member of FARE. It's not about being unhappy,  I'm looking to be offended.