Steven Naismith

9 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Take your point but that fucking press conference is the difference. At a time when we as a club and fanbase needed our proper "Rangers men" to stand up Naismith actually had the fucking cheek to say "its no Rangers anymore" and give every taig scumbag a fucking field day. It NEVER can be forgiven imo

Fuckin this! No good, thick fuckpig. 

17 hours ago, Misteral said:

He was misguided and stupid to make those comments and he obviously regrets it, and he is a decent guy who helps others.  However, he's not good enough for us now. 

Conveniently every press outlet in the country happens to be there every time he does a good deed...

33 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Didn’t want McGregor back, didn’t want Lafferty back ..... still don’t want Naismith back. Or Steven Davis as he is another one that always blips up

The first two are back and McGregor in particular is redeeming himself with his infield contribution and then some. Lafferty, let’s see, but he is definitely doing his best to make amends. 

Ultimately if the decision is made to bring any of them back and they then do the business on the park, then there is fuck all else to do but support the team

I will never forgive any of them for the way they left but at the same time all that matters now is winning 55 and if they contribute to that then we will all be celebrating. 

That being said, I think we can do better than Naismith even ignoring his behaviour 

Spot on.

41 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Didn’t want McGregor back, didn’t want Lafferty back ..... still don’t want Naismith back. Or Steven Davis as he is another one that always blips up

The first two are back and McGregor in particular is redeeming himself with his infield contribution and then some. Lafferty, let’s see, but he is definitely doing his best to make amends. 

Ultimately if the decision is made to bring any of them back and they then do the business on the park, then there is fuck all else to do but support the team

I will never forgive any of them for the way they left but at the same time all that matters now is winning 55 and if they contribute to that then we will all be celebrating. 

That being said, I think we can do better than Naismith even ignoring his behaviour 

We can do much better... 

52 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

We didn't have a single player in our team who wanted to get stuck in against the beggars, not one. Something that he does every time to be fair to him.

On 08/10/2018 at 12:24, DBBTB said:

I’m actually a bit surprised Gerrard didn’t go for him tbh.

He’s shown with McGregor and Lafferty that he doesn’t care about 2012 and I thought he would have seen Naismith as a really good versatile player to have around the squad.

Even at the age he is now he would have been a good fit in the style of football we play.

Naismith last january and we finish way closer to the tarriers, and probably beat them at ibrox, his past is shambolic to say the least, but he is the fighter we needed back then

Now I'm not so sure

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Naismith last january and we finish way closer to the tarriers, and probably beat them at ibrox, his past is shambolic to say the least, but he is the fighter we needed back then

Now I'm not so sure

He was abysmal in the three games I watched him