Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronzy

Steven Naismith

1 hour ago, Smile said:

The posters who say he would not get in our squad are kidding themselves on I watched him for Hearts embarrass the filth midfield something we have not seen from any of our midfield players.

it pains me to say it, but i agree

6 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I thought he would have been a threat yesterday, but he never turned up.

As my dad would say, "he's like the wee woman next door, no man at'all".

ran about like a wee wummin trying to get players booked, no time for that nonsense

27 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

ran about like a wee wummin trying to get players booked, no time for that nonsense

?

Him and that twat Mclean were both at it mate .... wee women right enough.

:UK:

If he regrets the press conference and wants to come back, surely he'd at least have apologised to us.

Wouldn't want him back anyway but he's happy to boot us when we're down but expects us to accept him back without a word? Nah.

9 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Take your point but that fucking press conference is the difference. At a time when we as a club and fanbase needed our proper "Rangers men" to stand up Naismith actually had the fucking cheek to say "its no Rangers anymore" and give every taig scumbag a fucking field day. It NEVER can be forgiven imo

Fuckin this! No good, thick fuckpig. 

17 hours ago, Misteral said:

He was misguided and stupid to make those comments and he obviously regrets it, and he is a decent guy who helps others.  However, he's not good enough for us now. 

Conveniently every press outlet in the country happens to be there every time he does a good deed...

Didn’t want McGregor back, didn’t want Lafferty back ..... still don’t want Naismith back. Or Steven Davis as he is another one that always blips up

The first two are back and McGregor in particular is redeeming himself with his infield contribution and then some. Lafferty, let’s see, but he is definitely doing his best to make amends. 

Ultimately if the decision is made to bring any of them back and they then do the business on the park, then there is fuck all else to do but support the team

I will never forgive any of them for the way they left but at the same time all that matters now is winning 55 and if they contribute to that then we will all be celebrating. 

That being said, I think we can do better than Naismith even ignoring his behaviour 

33 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Didn’t want McGregor back, didn’t want Lafferty back ..... still don’t want Naismith back. Or Steven Davis as he is another one that always blips up

The first two are back and McGregor in particular is redeeming himself with his infield contribution and then some. Lafferty, let’s see, but he is definitely doing his best to make amends. 

Ultimately if the decision is made to bring any of them back and they then do the business on the park, then there is fuck all else to do but support the team

I will never forgive any of them for the way they left but at the same time all that matters now is winning 55 and if they contribute to that then we will all be celebrating. 

That being said, I think we can do better than Naismith even ignoring his behaviour 

Spot on.

41 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

We can do much better... 

52 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

We didn't have a single player in our team who wanted to get stuck in against the beggars, not one. Something that he does every time to be fair to him.

11 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Same way you know about all the good things he does

You mean when he helped out a pal of mine a while back? I don't recall seeing that in the papers.  Anyway, he's not good enough for us nowadays. 

On 08/10/2018 at 12:24, DBBTB said:

I’m actually a bit surprised Gerrard didn’t go for him tbh.

He’s shown with McGregor and Lafferty that he doesn’t care about 2012 and I thought he would have seen Naismith as a really good versatile player to have around the squad.

Even at the age he is now he would have been a good fit in the style of football we play.

Naismith last january and we finish way closer to the tarriers, and probably beat them at ibrox, his past is shambolic to say the least, but he is the fighter we needed back then

Now I'm not so sure

On 08/10/2018 at 12:44, superally07 said:

Naismith has never played for us before. According to him anyway.

That said it all for those who want him back !!

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Naismith last january and we finish way closer to the tarriers, and probably beat them at ibrox, his past is shambolic to say the least, but he is the fighter we needed back then

Now I'm not so sure

He was abysmal in the three games I watched him

At the time he offered Whyte to play for peanuts, but he got knocked back.

He's from a Gers family and his da was/is still a ST holder.

Didn't Sir Walter make a similar crass comment?

The day we brought back mcgregor and lafferty was the day we fucked it and the boo’ing of Naismith on Sunday became pointless.