Steven Naismith

Bronzy

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The day we brought back mcgregor and lafferty was the day we fucked it and the boo’ing of Naismith on Sunday became pointless.  

Nonsense. As numerous folk have said in this thread, the press conference is the difference for many. And for those the boo’ing of Naismith and support of McGregor & Lafferty is perfectly justified.

4 minutes ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

Nonsense. As numerous folk have said in this thread, the press conference is the difference for many. And for those the boo’ing of Naismith and support of McGregor & Lafferty is perfectly justified.

Press conference or no press conference, the fact cunts were happy to have mcgregor and lafferty back shows if we had signed Naismith all would be forgiven especially if he was having mcgregor performances.  He’s s dirty rat bastard, but ibrox boo’ing him was pointless because they would be cheering him had we resigned him.  Stone cold fact.  

33 minutes ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

They're all rat bastards, Lafferty literally said he left to get his son away from the city :lol: 

37 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Press conference or no press conference, the fact cunts were happy to have mcgregor and lafferty back shows if we had signed Naismith all would be forgiven especially if he was having mcgregor performances.  He’s s dirty rat bastard, but ibrox boo’ing him was pointless because they would be cheering him had we resigned him.  Stone cold fact.  

I booed him and it's not a stone cold fact I'd be cheering him - I'd still be calling him a Judas rat bastard. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They're all rat bastards, Lafferty literally said he left to get his son away from the city :lol: 

I'd have more respect if he was just honest and admitted his relationship with McCoist wasn't good and he'd been planning on leaving that summer any way, and not transferring over gave him more freedom in that respect. I still wouldn't like it, but I'd rather he was honest than pretend it was for his child's benefit. 

John Fleck recently said he didn't transfer over as he wasn't playing much, and the way things were he had no way of knowing if he'd be in Ally's plans, so did what was best for him. Do I like it? No, but I understand it.