Scottish Sun Disgrace

AGC123

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Here mate, I'm no rip off merchant and my biggest downfall is being too shy in asking for money. A wee woman up the street was quoted 180 to do a job in her house and I done it for 30:lol:

?

Sorry if I offended you ?

18 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm not saying he's wrong im saying it's boring and achieves nothing, we don't need every article that mentions us highlighted and moaned at, there's daily threads on it. 

He was offended enough to post an article moaning about it.

How is that taking action? Preaching to the converted on an internet forum and at the same time giving the Sun advertising and hits? Giving them what they want

Im not saying we should remain silent but as i said we should pick our battles, and having multi page threads every time we are mentioned in an article just makes us look like paranoid conspiracy merchants.

Fuck the Sun and the Daily Record, and if you want less bears to read their shite then stop posting literally every article they write about us and playing into their hands. For a fanbase who hate and are hated by the media some of us certainly spend a lot of time going on their website looking for things to greet about.

To each their own but it gets boring having the same thread every other day about silly shit like this

He's lodged a complaint.

If it bores you or offends you that people post this type of article then perhaps if you see a thread title that is clearly about the msm you should avoid it and save yourself and others the grief.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not offended. I'm upset, hurt, wounded,   injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed,     disgruntled, putout, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant,  irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung,  galled, nettled, needled, peeved,    ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, and fed up.

Now fuck off, I'm busy lagging my pipes ya Jonah. 

vexed?

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Well apparently he's a Rangers fan.

However his Facebook name is matthew hull rifc Crawford. They seem to have taken this to mean he's a Rangers fan. They've posted this story with fuck all to actually tell us he's a Rangers fan :lol:

I had a Google of him and turns our he was a Mansfield or Lincoln fan who became too fat to go to games :lol:

honestly is this what the papers do now, find some story that would.causs outrage then just throw in the fat cunt supports us?

A 55-STONE Rangers fan bed blocker costing the NHS £7k a week has boasted of his 65-inch TV, £80-a-month Sky Sports package and spending £100 on football away days while claiming benefits.

Matthew Crawford has been hauled before the courts for assaulting nurses and police officers while splurging his £650-a-month Employment Support Allowance on takeaways.

The 33-year-old has spent five months at Kings Mill Hospital in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Notts, where his reinforced bed costs £7,000 a week. Sources say he regularly orders Chinese takeaways and pizza to the ward.

But despite being well enough to leave, staff cannot kick him out because there is no suitable social care space.

The obese thug, from Ollerton, Notts, has even posed with a bottle of champagne in his hospital gown.

And Sun Online can reveal Crawford’s boasts about his lifestyle while claiming disability and out-of-work benefits for a number of years.

The care home resident shared pictures of his new 65-inch TV on Facebook and whinged that the telly and his Xbox One games console had been lost as he moved between homes in November last year .

He said: “Just got my stuff from the care home I was at before here and my 65″ tv and Xbox one 1tb are missing and they reckon they don’t know what’s happened to it. Don’t think that excuse will wash with the boys in blue.”

In other posts he complained his £80-a-month Sky Sports subscription was not working so he had to watch football on his mobile phone.

Crawford also boasted about spending £100 on travelling to see Derby County play at Wembley in the Championship Play-off Final in 2014 and £90 to see Chesterfield compete in the EFL Trophy final at the national stadium just two months earlier.

Facebook posts show Crawford regularly travelling across the north of England, with him telling pals the trips are free because of his disabled bus pass.

In one, he wrote: “I’m on my way to my mum’s not paying 40 quid on the train when it’s free on the bus xx”.

Crawford pleaded guilty to four assaults on staff at Pathfinders Neurological Care Centre in Offerton between July and September last year.

The yob had previously been convicted of three assaults on police officers and a racially aggravated assault in 2016.

He claimed to have joined the British National Party in one Facebook post last year and has written a number of racist rants on the social media site.

After last year’s Manchester terror attacks, wrote: “Don’t let anymore of em into the UK and the f***ers who are already here just kick em out don’t give a f*** wether (sic) they was (sic) born here. It’s time Islam was banned in this country.”

In another racist post, he wrote: “Absolutely sick to death of the p***s and the polish (sic) treating streets round us like a race track. Just nearly got knocked down on the zebra crossing be (sic) a bloody p***.”

Crawford currently has a four-bed bay on a ward to himself because of the equipment required to move him.

Responding to a court report earlier this year which noted his habit of spending the majority of his £650-a-month benefits on ordering takeaways to his care home, he moaned he had no choice because of the quality of food available.

He said: “Just want to set the record straight, I don’t spend all my money on takeaways.

“I might get 300 quid a ­fortnight but I spend over 100 quid every fortnight on food shopping.

“If people tasted the food in this place you would know why I buy my own food.”

The court was told his weight had ballooned from around 30 stone to more than 50 stone in recent years.

Sherwood Forest Hospitals’ deputy chief nurse, Phil Bolton, refused to comment on Crawford’s specific case.

Mr Crawford could not be reached for comment and his mum Linda Belshaw declined to comment on his behalf.

So that's the story and literally fuck all to.link us to it/him. ?

Well played Columbo.

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You can object to something you perceive to be wrong without being offended.......upset, hurt, wounded,   injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed,     disgruntled, putout, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant,  irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung,  galled, nettled, needled, peeved,    ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, or fed up.

You mistook my comment as taking the piss.  I wasn't.  Just meant it was acceptable to question the article.....

since someone else, who has been here long enough and in my opinion, is generally a decent poster, has also posted it:)  

That's how I view the situation anyway.  I'm sure there will be different opinions on the matter.... As per usual.