Oviemuno Dominic Ejaria

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

We missed him when he went off we struggled after that a bit.

I thought Jack came on couldn’t get up to speed at all. I suppose at 3-0 up against 10 men he was due a rest I suppose. But it was very obvious how much he was missed in that final 20 mins. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Always liked his ability but was worried that he was not physical enough for the Scottish game, I was wrong as he's not afraid to get stuck in, definitely a talent. 

That was my concern as well but he seems up to the physical side of things now, also his style seems to fit in well with Coulibaly and Arfield.  Without doubt a big asset.

He's winning people over because of his higher level of performances. He was in the same boat as Kent I think. They've not really played much and not at a great level. You can see them now starting to improve under a good manager & coaching team, and with lots of first team football. I think also a lot of folk had doubts before he signed because his (all important ?) stats weren't great!

Still has to learn when to try the spectacular though. There was one ball he went for yesterday that would have been easy to reach with his left foot, but chose to swing his right and lost control, giving away possession. I really like the guy, he's fast becoming one of our most important players. Him & Coulibaly together work really well. 

Needs to learn how to crack a smile though! ?

36 minutes ago, Sket said:

He's been impressive since the beginning yet for some unknown reason has taken quite a bit of stick on here.

Honestly, he takes a bit of stick because he's wiling to try and beat a man in midfield.

It doesn't always work out for him because he's not fucking Messi & he loses the ball but that's why he takes the stick.

For a young boy, walking into a Rangers team and playing centre midfield, every week, I think he's been fucking superb and just keeps getting better