Oviemuno Dominic Ejaria

KeyserSoze

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

His game has changed since the start of the season, he is far direct now doesn’t try and beat one man too many anymore and moves the ball on much quicker. 

exactly right  he kept getting caught in possession but now he is up to speed he has been terrific  i made the comment the other day that coulibaly gets all the praise on here and i think he has been great as well  but ejaria over the past 6 wks has been immense

43 minutes ago, Sket said:

He's been impressive since the beginning yet for some unknown reason has taken quite a bit of stick on here.

Have to disagree with that, he was quite poor at the beginning and is getting better and better. It's only since coulibaly was injured Ejaria stepped up. Everyone was raving about coulibaly, with Ejaria showing the odd glimpse of his talent.

The lad was clearly not match fit at the start. I also feel he is starting to be more direct - in the past he fucked about too much and ended up losing the ball when he could have easily just played a simple pass. I'm glad to see he's starting to be more effective.

21 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

He's winning people over because of his higher level of performances. He was in the same boat as Kent I think. They've not really played much and not at a great level. You can see them now starting to improve under a good manager & coaching team, and with lots of first team football. I think also a lot of folk had doubts before he signed because his (all important ?) stats weren't great!

Still has to learn when to try the spectacular though. There was one ball he went for yesterday that would have been easy to reach with his left foot, but chose to swing his right and lost control, giving away possession. I really like the guy, he's fast becoming one of our most important players. Him & Coulibaly together work really well. 

Needs to learn how to crack a smile though! ?

Just get him on RM and he’ll crack a smile. 

Think it's his relaxed demeanour that can put some people off. He's not really the hard tackling ball winning player that some have been used to over the years. 

The comparison to Pogba is quite fair in some ways strangely enough.

Gerrard is clearly bringing him on and improving him, amongst others, and I for one am delighted with this.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s growing on me. He’s class in that midfield and never stops, he must be annoying as fuck to play against as he won’t leave you alone for a minute  

He’s in about everything and it was no coincidence we went a bit to shit with 20 mins to go when he got hooked. 

Gerrard got it wrong subbing him at a set piece (twice we’ve lost goals now subbing at a set piece) infact he got it wrong subbing him at all  

Get him signed

Great player..very little chance of signing him permanent though 

Delighted to see how loan players are having an important impact, as it's indicative of Gerrard's judgement, the only problem is Liverpool will also notice.  I'd love to see Ejaria, Kent, and Coulibaly signed on permanent deals but doubt we'll get all three unfortunately.

I like him, strong, can tackle, great vision, good close control, and links play well.

Him and Coulibally in the middle are what we have needed in our team since 2011.

I think they two are fast becoming part of the spine of this team along with McGregor Goldson and a nother and Morelos up top.

fuckin loving this season, and it’s a long long long time coming.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Telescopic legs and not shy of a tackle

As I've said before.... his legs are a wee bit too telescopic for his socks. At least he's not one of these fannies though,  that have the socks over his knees. Fuck sake. You listenin Tav?