Oviemuno Dominic Ejaria

KeyserSoze

2 hours ago, Misteral said:

He's been very good the last two games and is pretty unique. In terms of style, I can't think of a  previous Ranger I could compare him too. 

He is pretty similar to Francesco Stella, however that wee guy was far better technically IMO, very lucky to have witnessed him as a Ranger

He's growing into his game along with Kent and both are looking like they could be really good players in the future. Neither of them look like they'll be at the level to break into the first team at Liverpool or another club competing for trophies in the EPL, but they could certainly be big players for mid level EPL teams. If we could pick them up for a few million each we'd make big cash on them in 3 or 4 years. 

19 hours ago, Bronzy said:

It's because he's black

Nah, mate if that was the reason I'd be moaning about him all the time. Sometimes his decision making is a bit off but he's young that will grow with experience. Overall he's been getting better as the season goes on, same can be said for Kent. Two speedy skilful young players I'd be happy to see stay at Ibrox.

Thought at first he looked a bit surly as if he was reluctant to have been sent up here, but he looks to be settling in and he’s becoming more influential in games now. I did think he looked a bit lightweight but he can put himself about when he needs to and he’s maybe not overdoing the dribbling so much. Certainly has an eye for a pass, he could be the guy we need to thread those balls through tight defences.

17 hours ago, Grundy said:

Delighted to see how loan players are having an important impact, as it's indicative of Gerrard's judgement, the only problem is Liverpool will also notice.  I'd love to see Ejaria, Kent, and Coulibaly signed on permanent deals but doubt we'll get all three unfortunately.

This irks me. I just can’t get comfortable with this loan system. Call me old fashioned but I prefer owning our players. That’s the three you mention and Worrall that are looking like mainstays of Gerrard’s  team. Leaves us pretty exposed when season ends and they go back to their parent clubs. 

I get that we benefit this season but I would rather Katic, Jack, Grezda, and Middleton were mainstays come season end, established for the forthcoming 6 in a row. 

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

This irks me. I just can’t get comfortable with this loan system. Call me old fashioned but I prefer owning our players. That’s the three you mention and Worrall that are looking like mainstays of Gerrard’s  team. Leaves us pretty exposed when season ends and they go back to their parent clubs. 

I get that we benefit this season but I would rather Katic, Jack, Grezda, and Middleton were mainstays come season end, established for the forthcoming 6 in a row. 

We're a better team with our loan signings therefore it's better than nothing.

20 hours ago, Sket said:

He's been impressive since the beginning yet for some unknown reason has taken quite a bit of stick on here.

Think the reason why is because he see's more of the ball, and as always some people only see when he makes a mistake or lose's the ball.

He's not afraid to receive the ball or try to make something happen.

The lad's going places imo.

17 hours ago, Grundy said:

Delighted to see how loan players are having an important impact, as it's indicative of Gerrard's judgement, the only problem is Liverpool will also notice.  I'd love to see Ejaria, Kent, and Coulibaly signed on permanent deals but doubt we'll get all three unfortunately.

And there is our problem. Three of our main players are all loanees. Relying on this kinda strategy is short term thinking - unless we have an option to buy. 

It’s a dangerous way to go and could leave us with a problem should they not sign. 

Suppose we just have to trust the Gaffer that there are others out there worth a loan deal. 

Bakbear, I agree that it would be better if Ejaria and our other loans were our own players, hopefully one or more will become just that. However I'm just glad that they are having an impact.  It's an indication that Gerrard has a good eye for a player and that will give the board confidence in backing him in future.

On 08/10/2018 at 20:16, Misteral said:

He's been very good the last two games and is pretty unique. In terms of style, I can't think of a  previous Ranger I could compare him too. 

In terms of style, not performance yet (obviously), he is like a cross between Gazza and Barry Ferguson.

Gazza, the way he can shimme past players with his quick feet (lead up to the Rapid penalty for example) but less direct and Ferguson because he is very good at retaining and keeping the ball moving, even if he still tends to favour going side ways. 

Outstanding young player who is improving with every game.

Not only is he getting more game time, his team mates are getting a better understanding of what to expect from him.

I very much doubt we’ll be able to sign him but hope to be proved wrong.

14 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I like Ejaria, he can be frustrating at times when he does too much but he is coming on in leaps and bounds.

It's all about impact and end result. He's now delivering on that front whereas before it was all twists, turns and pirouettes but going nowhere fast.

He obviously has skill, now he's finding the way to make it count he's one of the first names on the team sheet. 

48 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's all about impact and end result. He's now delivering on that front whereas before it was all twists, turns and pirouettes but going nowhere fast.

He obviously has skill, now he's finding the way to make it count he's one of the first names on the team sheet. 

He was guilty of overdoing it a bit but he was also playing with new team mates who he would still be learning about and what runs they would make and how they would like to receive the ball.

That's maybe why he had a tendency to hold onto the ball a little longer than he should have.

You could see when he went off agaubst Hearts how much we struggled, albeit partially down to fatugue, but he collects the ball in midfield with men around him and opens up space. His only guilty oart is sometimes he wants too much time on the ball but he is a class act and only getting better.