Oviemuno Dominic Ejaria

KeyserSoze

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

And there is our problem. Three of our main players are all loanees. Relying on this kinda strategy is short term thinking - unless we have an option to buy. 

It’s a dangerous way to go and could leave us with a problem should they not sign. 

Suppose we just have to trust the Gaffer that there are others out there worth a loan deal. 

I’m not too worried about this mate, maybe I’m stating the obvious here but end of season we will ether get the players back on another loan deal, buy them permanently or replace them in the squad with players of similar ability during the transfer window.

I have every confidence in Steven Gerrard and his team to already be looking and planning ahead for all possible outcomes.

Lets just enjoy having them here for the season, see where we end up come May. 

If we manage to finish top, a crack at CL qualification would go along way to helping us secure these players on permanent or loan deals again next season.

If he keeps improving at this rate, we should do everything possible to buy him. He won't crack their first team anyway. Plus they have much younger prospects of similar skill.

In the SPL, a player of Ejaria's skill can be like - don't laugh at me - Zidane. Especially since he seems adapting quickly to the Scottish game, which is the main issue with highly talented players like him. While the Cunts admittedly have a good squad, they don't have a playmaker of Ejaria's skill.

5 minutes ago, Teddy77 said:

If he keeps improving at this rate, we should do everything possible to buy him. He won't crack their first team anyway. Plus they have much younger prospects of similar skill.

In the SPL, a player of Ejaria's skill can be like - don't laugh at me - Zidane. Especially since he seems adapting quickly to the Scottish game, which is the main issue with highly talented players like him. While the Cunts admittedly have a good squad, they don't have a playmaker of Ejaria's skill.

:lol: