Jim Delacunt

40 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Was merely emphasising the part that when they got rid of us it was a supposed opportunity for the rest to step up, which they didn't and still don't

That’s a fair point. And also no coincidence that the national team has also continued to get worse. 

22 hours ago, cushynumber said:

In fairness, twitter is chock full of absolute rockets. However looking at some various high profile people on it, there is a way to play the game, and Jim hasn't found it.

you need to be sober to be that clever 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I absolutely detest this rhodent piece of muck.

What has to be remembered. This bastard was one of the instigators on snide, of all the ill will towards us for best part of 3 years .

He took great delight in kicking us when we were down

He turned a beggar riddled show into a total beggar love in .Any bear that even listened to the show back then will know what I mean .

He is up there with English and Brittany to be despised by anyone that loves our club

The cunt is 100% begging bastard from Saltcoats . He hates us like a passion . He used the change in the media in the 90s to work his way up to a creditable position . And then pissed it all away drinking and driving .

Like the best Karma . I seen him at a bus stop not long after and gave him verbal . I let myself down . It should have been more .

Still loved the fact the guy looked in pain . It is clear he gets it's tight from bears that know he is a bheast lover and drunk .

However I would not rule out , someone within the bheast loving media giving him a way back in the future

Go on yourself mate, Don't hold back, Say what you think, No Surrender ???????????????

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Go on yourself mate, Don't hold back, Say what you think, No Surrender ???????????????

I always do mate . Like BA . We are like marmite . You either hate us or like us .And plenty bears on here hate me

Do I give a fuck about them . Not one  . Mostly apologists or posters with massive RM egos

I know who the enemies are to our club and I will never relent or soften

I don't try to kiss any ones arse . Say how I feel every time .

Wonder who this will reel in :mutley:

• 2 weeks later...