Splitting European prize money with others teams in the league

MattyBlue

16 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Part of me thought maybe this is something we should consider 

but then I slapped myself and remembered fuck every single one of them cunts 

That's what we should do here, it's a shame seeing former greats like Dundee United languishing in the lower leagues.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's what we should do here, it's a shame seeing former greats like Dundee United languishing in the lower leagues.

Sarcastic fucker ??, F.W.I.W, Gives me a warm wee fuzzy feeling inside watching these cunts flapping about like a fish out of water struggling to breathe ??

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sarcastic fucker ??, F.W.I.W, Gives me a warm wee fuzzy feeling inside watching these cunts flapping about like a fish out of water struggling to breathe ??

Wonder how DU are paying Neilson, in “pehs” probably

They’ve pulled a worldie there tbh

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Part of me thought maybe this is something we should consider 

but then I slapped myself and remembered fuck every single one of them cunts 

Went from full rage to splitting my sides in 2 seconds.  Never done that before.

A new Eredivisie structure is close to being approved. New proposal will make the league 16 clubs with end of season playoffs. PSV, Feyenoord and Ajax have agreed to distribute part of their earnings from Europe around all the clubs in order to get rid of artificial pitches (AD)

Most Eredivisie clubs are in agreement over getting rid of artificial pitches, which 6 clubs use, with PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord's decision to distribute European earnings welcomed. (AD)

However there is some resistance over reforming the league and making it 16 teams with playoffs. Several structures are currently being discussed. 

A final vote on these matters will take place in November.

Each and every one of them blew any chance of dividing the pot when they sided with the east end tramps 6 year ago.
The one and only exception would be Killie for turning their backs on the whole sordid plot to stiff us.
Maybe the sfa/spfl could divvy up the prize money,and transfer money they stole from us at the time.
Shove this right up yer erchie. :hit:

On 10/10/2018 at 12:36, rangersross said:

I would be in favour of us doing this if the money was specifically used to create a fund which clubs could only draw on to lay and maintain grass pitches. I don't like the idea of helping any of these bitter diddy clubs out but, if it means reducing the risk of our top players being injured on artificial pitches, then it's basically a simple calculation.

In other words, would I have us pay £50K per season to markedly reduce our risk of injury? Absolutely.  

Good shout mate.

I would be in favour of us doing this if the money was specifically used to create a fund which clubs could only draw on to lay and maintain grass pitches. I don't like the idea of helping any of these bitter diddy clubs out but, if it means reducing the risk of our top players being injured on artificial pitches, then it's basically a simple calculation.

In other words, would I have us pay £50K per season to markedly reduce our risk of injury? Absolutely.  

It's a great suggestion mate ?

Just seen a report in the rag saying the SPFL have no intention of using the Dutch model to force through pitch changes unfortunately. 

Apparently clubs would need to force it. The clubs with these pitches won't vote to get rid of them. It serves as an equaliser against teams stronger than them. 

I'd be for it if they

A) Returned our prize money they stole from us in 2012.

B) A full public apology from every club who voted us out.

C) A full public apology from the SFA.

None of this would ever happen so fuck the lot of them, if they want European prize money then they can earn it themselves.

Those clubs already rely on the fans of Rangers and celtic to subsidise them; without our traveling support and the TV revenue - and Sky, BT Sports etc wouldn't give a fuck about the league without us - so it should already be an entry requirement for top flight football. 

Our fans should stop attending away matches involving any club using a plastic pitch. 

5 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Those clubs already rely on the fans of Rangers and celtic to subsidise them; without our traveling support and the TV revenue - and Sky, BT Sports etc wouldn't give a fuck about the league without us - so it should already be an entry requirement for top flight football. 

Our fans should stop attending away matches involving any club using a plastic pitch. 

For me, it would be more productive and successful if the 9 clubs with grass pitches made a stance about plastic pitches and refused point blank to play on them. There is no way these 3 clubs (at the moment) will volountarily get rid of their shit pitches and install grass, so unless there is a united front against them, we are stuck with the fucking things.