Hummel

10 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Hand wash in warm water. Don't spin it or tumble dry. Never fucking iron it. Just hang it up on a coat hanger, let it dry then put it in your wardrobe. Will last for years. 

Life's too short for that shite ffs

11 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Hand wash in warm water. Don't spin it or tumble dry. Never fucking iron it. Just hang it up on a coat hanger, let it dry then put it in your wardrobe. Will last for years. 

If it's that easy . Why has that wee sour face  kit man been at Ibrox for years :hmmm:

37 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Just need to read the labels on the kit for instructions to wash. Usually say 30 degree wash n no fabric softener, no iron 

57 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

You will make someone a great wife someday.

Dunno why people are stressed about the crest being raised rubber. Lots of designers do exactly the same such as Hugo Boss and charge much more for their tops. 

56 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

I have tops from 30 years ago that have had a seasons wear and still look brand new. No fading , stretching,  etc. Treat the thing with respect and it will last. Fucking washing machines and tumble driers just  ruin clothes.

Dinosaur....

Was there the same level of concern about the country of origin when our Umbro top a few years ago was made in Thailand rather than Vietnam like this one? (Just put my new top in for its 4th wash in the washing machine... scary times...)

36 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

Was there the same level of concern about the country of origin when our Umbro top a few years ago was made in Thailand rather than Vietnam like this one? (Just put my new top in for its 4th wash in the washing machine... scary times...)

Best order a new one now then.

4 hours ago, bordersbear said:

I have tops from 30 years ago that have had a seasons wear and still look brand new. No fading , stretching,  etc. Treat the thing with respect and it will last. Fucking washing machines and tumble driers just  ruin clothes.

So what you are saying is never wash your clothes, what Tim gave you this advice?

5 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Bet you smell delightful 

6 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Said before to @Rfc52, i think the kit is subbied out to elite sports on behalf of hummel. They will be made in the far east by another subbie and licensed by hummel in name only.  

That's pretty standard. It's rare for brands to own their own factories for manufacturing sportswear. 

When I was getting the Rangers tops regularly I used to wear the old ones to bed, as a nightshirt. They were washed every week, and tumble dried in the winter. They only started to become a problem when we changed to Puma, and the Strongbow peeled off after a couple of washes.I've not bought any since, and my kids have stopped buying me one for my birthday/Xmas every year.

When my boy was younger, we used to get him a new Rangers top, as part of his Xmas, and I always added a top onto the order, as we always ordered from Rangers online, or phone, and I'd get it from someone for my Xmas.??