Buffon

G.E.C.

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Juve are in a different league to Rangers, both literally and hypothetically. (and financially, the biggest pull these days). 

I get the point you're making, but the reality is that Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Vieira and Ibrahimovic all jumped ship for obvious reasons. The best keeper in the world, with the pick of any club and guaranteed Champion's League football, did not.

Us vs Parma at Ibrox was the first Rangers game I went to. What memories. I was in absolute awe at the sight of our stadium and to this day I still get excited and feel like a little kid when I walk up those stairs and out into the seating area. It's like a home away from home now. 

Glad he has happy memories of our magnificent stadium too.

7 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Bit taigish to be constantly seeking approval like this...

That phrase is over used on here, anytime somebody reads something they don’t like it’s tagish or taig behaviour. 

Fuck knows why any Rangers fan wouldn’t like Buffons comments though ?

What a compliment that is considering where and what Buffon has done in his career.

He has been to pretty much all the major stadiums in Europe so to be in his top 3 is pretty special, definitely worth boasting about considering he has played at the piggery several times and it never merited a mention....we know we wouldn't hear the end of it if it was them.

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That phrase is over used on here, anytime somebody reads something they don’t like it’s tagish or taig behaviour. 

Fuck knows why any Rangers fan wouldn’t like Buffons comments though ?

"We are Rangers super Rangers,

No one likes us.. We don't care." 

But we really, really like it if you like us... The new metrosexual approach doesn't quite have the same warrior ring to it. 

13 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

"We are Rangers super Rangers,

No one likes us.. We don't care." 

But we really, really like it if you like us... The new metrosexual approach doesn't quite have the same warrior ring to it. 

Aye yer right we should have just ignored Buffons comments and anybody else that praises our support, cause we sing a song about no one liking us and it doesn’t fit with the narrative.

Got ye now mate ?

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye yer right we should have just ignored Buffons comments and anybody else that praises our support, cause we sing a song about no one liking us and it doesn’t fit with the narrative.

Got ye now mate ?

Having criticised the bheasts for their persistent craving of praise from visiting players and fans, all that sad double scarf shite, it's a little disingenuous of us to do the same thing at the first opportunity. 

Still, if it makes you feel all warm inside then who am I to question it? 

12 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Having criticised the bheasts for their persistent craving of praise from visiting players and fans, all that sad double scarf shite, it's a little disingenuous of us to do the same thing at the first opportunity. 

Mate honestly I couldn’t give a fuck about Buffons comments, nice to hear but that’s about it. Fuck knows why you’ve got your wee frill knickers in a twist about it and yakking on about half and half scarfs ?

11 hours ago, JamieD said:

I get the point you're making, but the reality is that Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Vieira and Ibrahimovic all jumped ship for obvious reasons. The best keeper in the world, with the pick of any club and guaranteed Champion's League football, did not.

He probably felt he owed them for making him the most expensive kepper of all time, by some distance . A record that stood till this season. Wonder if his decision would have been the same had PSG, and the EPL been flinging money around the way they are now back then...?

45 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Speaking of scarves, were the Rapid fans holding up celtic scarves? 

48 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

for fucksake chill out

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He probably felt he owed them for making him the most expensive kepper of all time, by some distance . A record that stood till this season. Wonder if his decision would have been the same had PSG, and the EPL been flinging money around the way they are now back then...?

We deserved for sticking by the wee Judas cunt everytime his mongo knee gave way

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Well as has been posted he put 20 million into a hometown factory to keep it alive so he does not seem a greedy bastard 

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

You’re right mate we should’ve told Buffon to fuck off and not dare praise us 

Honest to god ??‍♂️