Docherty

MrMckee

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It’s crazy that some people were willing to write him off after a handful of games because better and more experienced players than Docherty have come into better Rangers sides than he did and taken time to find their feet. 

We have many retards amongst us and once they’ve decided they don’t like him there’s no way back, no matter how well that player does they will still hate him.

52 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He's very highly thought of by Gerrard and co. He's up here regularly meeting with them and at the Hummel Training Centre when he has time off at Shrewsbury 

Interesting. It doesn’t surprise me because his attributes (dynamism, fitness, determination) are a natural fit for the “Gerrard philosophy”. He has a hell of a lot of work to do on the technical side but - even just based on that purple patch he had shortly after arriving - I still think Docherty could be a very good Rangers player in time.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

He's very highly thought of by Gerrard and co. He's up here regularly meeting with them and at the Hummel Training Centre when he has time off at Shrewsbury 

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, look at the difference in Jack and Halliday under Gerrard. 

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@K.A.I used to slag him off a lot and said he was never a footballer but he was generally a miserable bastard so meh

Most did tbf.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I thought he was the opposite of Goss tbh, hard worker and decent physically but his passing was shite.

Aside from free kicks Goss done nothing, plus as Jeffrey says he’s a shitebag.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He was a shitebag but has more talent than Docherty.

Honestly, would say Docherty was better in the time they played for us

I actually thought he was decent when he came in. But then got himself in a bit of a rut confidence wise.

As others have mentioned Gerrard is getting the most out of players we had all written off, so for a keen young player like Docherty I have high hopes. Especially with the amount of football he's played for his age. 

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The most ridiculous comparison I have seen.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Possibly your spelling of Hateley?

Just surmising mind you.

Seems it wasn’t my sausage finger typing it was an imaginary comparison. My point was it can take players, even great players like Hately, time to settle at Ibrox. Writing Docherty off so soon is idiotic.

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Seems it wasn’t my sausage finger typing it was an imaginary comparison. My point was it can take players, even great players like Hately, time to settle at Ibrox. Writing Docherty off so soon is idiotic.

Stop saying Hately mate.