Top by the end of November...?

graeme_4

Shamelessly stolen the below from FF (ughhh I know). 

Not sure what he’s basing his predictions on, but thought seeing the next 5 fixtures was interesting... 

Rangers 15 Points 
Hamilton (A)  
Kilmarnock (H)  
St Mirren (A)  
Motherwell (H)  
Livingston (H)  

Hibs 8-9 Points
celtic (A)
Hearts (A)
St Johnstone (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Dundee (H)

celtic 11-13 Points 
Hibs (H)  
Dundee (A)  
Hearts (H)  
Livingston (A)  
Hamilton (A)  

Kilmarnock 8-9 Points
St mirren (A)
Hamilton (H)
Rangers (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Hearts (A)

Hearts 6-8 Points
Aberdeen (A)  
Dundee (H)
Hibs (H)
celtic (A)
Killie (H)

They're definitely winnable , but you really can't count in it , I thought we'd win every game between the last international break and now , and looked what happened at Livi . 

I don't think the tarriers have that bad a run tbh , having the difficult games at home and winnable ones away . It does look though a difficult time for hibs and hearts and somethings got to give there . 

33 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Can we fuckin stop this we had all this shite before Livingston then we all went tonto until the Vienna game.

Fantasy shite man.

Like I said, I’m not making any predictions, but thought seeing everyone’s fixtures was interesting. 

We’ve certainly the easiest run. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Like I said, I’m not making any predictions, but thought seeing everyone’s fixtures was interesting. 

We’ve certainly the easiest run. 

Stop jinxing us with that chat!

Maybe it is,  but there are no certainties ESPECIALLY with the away form, even if it is only 2 games out of the 5 to play ending November:( 

12 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Stop jinxing us with that chat!

Maybe it is,  but there are no certainties ESPECIALLY with the away form, even if it is only 2 games out of the 5 to play ending November:( 

If you can’t be confident with that run, when can you be?

Interesting seeing the fixtures laid out like that. Fingers crossed we take maximum, there is no reason why not. Get talk and caution about one game at a time but as fans we are allowed to speculate, the team need to worry about one game at a time. As for jinx’s etc well that’s just up there with mirror breaking superstition. 

Hearts 6-8 Points
Aberdeen (A)  
Dundee (H)
Hibs (H)
celtic (A)
Killie (H)

Why would Hearts not be expected to get 9 home points, perhaps a win away to currently 7th in league, and potentially draw away at scum.

Saying 6-8 points seems like down grading their probable scores to make it fit that we would go top.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hearts 6-8 Points
Aberdeen (A)  
Dundee (H)
Hibs (H)
celtic (A)
Killie (H)

Why would Hearts not be expected to get 9 home points, perhaps a win away to currently 7th in league, and potentially draw away at scum.

Saying 6-8 points seems like down grading their probable scores to make it fit that we would go top.

I reckon Hearts will do well in most of those games. They have shown so far that they can live with the scum. I give them at least 10 points from that