Top by the end of November...?

graeme_4

If we want any realistic title challenge we probably have to be top January 1st with the way the fixtures are panning out. Obviously there will be bumps and surprise results across the season but if we’re top by January we’ll be there or there abouts come May. 

I hope we’re in the mix come the split, because in the interests of sporting integrity we should have tarriers hibs and sheep at home. Can use the example of a promoted team getting their own way last season over this. 

51 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Might as well predict the scores and first goal scorer too.

Deluded.

Morelos

Lafferty

Arfield

Morelos

Tavernier penalty

It's all just guesswork but the only one I'd be worried up is Hamilton, don't they have a plastic pitch?

These sorta threads highlight just how far we have fallen. Before the shit hit the fan. It was considered standard for us to be top. Now wee cunts are making threads telling us the future and wetting themselves at the thought of being top.

Being top when the prizes are handed out is what matters

22 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I’m amazed anyone would post something like this so shortly after the Livingston game. We’ve improved considerably recently but our league record makes it clear we’re a long way from looking at any game (esp. away) as points in the bank.

I'm not, our fan base has a terribly short memory which leads to the inevitable knee jerk reaction that happens when we drop points again.

We are improving as a team with each passing game but we haven't won a league game away from home yet. Wish people would remember that before trying to predict the results, a win at Hamilton and take it from there.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s brutal about it?

Ignoring the fact that the guys predictions are nonsense, seeing the next 5 fixtures laid out is interesting IMO. 

But that's not what your heading is about. That's about the fixtures and predictions, and being top by end of next month.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Like I said, I’m not making any predictions, but thought seeing everyone’s fixtures was interesting. 

We’ve certainly the easiest run. 

I know mate just the number of times (not just you) we’ve got ahead of ourselves in the last two years on here, you'd think we’d learn our lesson. 

It looks good on paper but you wouldn’t think we’d be in October without a win away from home looking at it start of season.

Lets get an away win at Hamilton first then take it game by game.

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Shamelessly stolen the below from FF (ughhh I know). 

Not sure what he’s basing his predictions on, but thought seeing the next 5 fixtures was interesting... 

Rangers 15 Points 
Hamilton (A)  
Kilmarnock (H)  
St Mirren (A)  
Motherwell (H)  
Livingston (H)  

Hibs 8-9 Points
celtic (A)
Hearts (A)
St Johnstone (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Dundee (H)

celtic 11-13 Points 
Hibs (H)  
Dundee (A)  
Hearts (H)  
Livingston (A)  
Hamilton (A)  

Kilmarnock 8-9 Points
St mirren (A)
Hamilton (H)
Rangers (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Hearts (A)

Hearts 6-8 Points
Aberdeen (A)  
Dundee (H)
Hibs (H)
celtic (A)
Killie (H)

?

think we would likely be second.

whoever came up with this has come up with different outcomes in the same game. When hibs play celtic he’s counting on both of them losing ?

24 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

?

think we would likely be second.

whoever came up with this has come up with different outcomes in the same game. When hibs play celtic he’s counting on both of them losing ?

How do you know where he's getting the points for each team from?