Top by the end of November...?

graeme_4

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s brutal about it?

Ignoring the fact that the guys predictions are nonsense, seeing the next 5 fixtures laid out is interesting IMO. 

Mate had you come on here and said you doubted we will win the next five you’d probably have got less of an adverse reaction. 

I do get it, so many false dawns etc but I don’t see the problem, it’s a wee look forward and one persons (lesser spotted) positive outlook on what could happen. 

It has no actual bearing on what will actually happen and tbh it’s not unwelcome to see a bit of positivity looking forward whether it comes to fruition or not. We can all be certain our Manager will have the squad well grounded and taking a game at a time. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s brutal about it?

Ignoring the fact that the guys predictions are nonsense, seeing the next 5 fixtures laid out is interesting IMO. 

Aye I’d usually just go onto the Rangers website and look at them but fair play.

12 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Shamelessly stolen the below from FF (ughhh I know). 

Not sure what he’s basing his predictions on, but thought seeing the next 5 fixtures was interesting... 

Rangers 15 Points 
Hamilton (A)  
Kilmarnock (H)  
St Mirren (A)  
Motherwell (H)  
Livingston (H)  

Hibs 8-9 Points
celtic (A)
Hearts (A)
St Johnstone (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Dundee (H)

celtic 11-13 Points 
Hibs (H)  
Dundee (A)  
Hearts (H)  
Livingston (A)  
Hamilton (A)  

Kilmarnock 8-9 Points
St mirren (A)
Hamilton (H)
Rangers (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Hearts (A)

Hearts 6-8 Points
Aberdeen (A)  
Dundee (H)
Hibs (H)
celtic (A)
Killie (H)

These things never ever work out the way Graeme

I will be happy if we are top at end of May . That is all that matters

7 hours ago, markem said:

Mate had you come on here and said you doubted we will win the next five you’d probably have got less of an adverse reaction. 

I do get it, so many false dawns etc but I don’t see the problem, it’s a wee look forward and one persons (lesser spotted) positive outlook on what could happen. 

It has no actual bearing on what will actually happen and tbh it’s not unwelcome to see a bit of positivity looking forward whether it comes to fruition or not. We can all be certain our Manager will have the squad well grounded and taking a game at a time. 

You are without doubt one of the best and most sensible posters on here mate