Smart new seats in the dugout!

LochendBilly

20 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hopefully heated in the home dugout. 

It's funny you should say that CB because  2 years ago I was given a personal tour of the Legia Warsaw stadium where the temperature was about 6 degrees Celcius. Now this was the day before Legia played their final game against Pogon Szczecin for the championship. When we went down to the pitch I sat on the Legia seats and they were nice and warm; the groundsman then invited me to sit on the away bench seats and I almost froze my arse off, it was so cold :nailbiting: This is apparently standard practice for the opposition subs who have no chance of being warm before they go on the pitch. I hope we do the same.

33 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

It's funny you should say that CB because  2 years ago I was given a personal tour of the Legia Warsaw stadium where the temperature was about 6 degrees Celcius. Now this was the day before Legia played their final game against Pogon Szczecin for the championship. When we went down to the pitch I sat on the Legia seats and they were nice and warm; the groundsman then invited me to sit on the away bench seats and I almost froze my arse off, it was so cold :nailbiting: This is apparently standard practice for the opposition subs who have no chance of being warm before they go on the pitch. I hope we do the same.

Did a tour of the Ethihad and St James Park they are both the same as well. 

Also the difference between the home dressing room and the away one is like a 5 star hotel compared to a caravan. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Did a tour of the Ethihad and St James Park they are both the same as well. 

Also the difference between the home dressing room and the away one is like a 5 star hotel compared to a caravan. 

I quite believe that. I didn't see the away dressing room at the  Marshal Józef Piłsudski Stadium, (The former Polish Army Legion Stadium)  so I have no idea how it compares to the Legions dressing room. The ground is owned by the City of Warsaw these days, but I think the Legia side of things would be more comfortable.

18 hours ago, Amac9 said:

4-0 up at home with 15 mins left in the middle of December in the freezing cold and pissing rain and the gaffer turns round and says your coming on... Nah your alright gaffer!

this is Gerrard you're on about, won't be anyone coming on wi 15 mins to go, maybe 5 lol