Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following a further planning meeting with the SPFL and all relevant parties at Hampden yesterday afternoon, the club can now confirm full ticketing information ahead of the Betfred League Cup Semi Final match against Rangers on Sunday 28th October, KO 4.30pm.

Aberdeen FC were initially allocated 16,800 tickets however, as a result of intensive negotiations we have now successfully secured a guaranteed allocation of 20,300 tickets for our supporters.

This will result in an increased number of premium tickets in the South Stand being available, alongside further tickets in the East Stand.

Aberdeen FC Board member and Commercial Director, Rob Wicks said: “Whilst we are pleased that we have now been able to secure a larger guaranteed allocation of 20,300 tickets for our supporters, the fact that it’s taken ten days since the semi-final draw leaves a lot to be desired.

“These unnecessary delays surrounding the venue and kick off time of our match have impacted upon the time available to sell tickets. Last Friday we were told we’d get the North Stand if we sold substantially all of our initial allocation of 16,800 tickets. In good faith we gave this information to our fans – only to find out yesterday that in order to get the North Stand we’d have to sell virtually all of our initial allocation of 16,800 tickets in a matter of just a few days, putting us in an impossible position.

“I’m sure we can all appreciate the SPFL’s desire to see a full stadium and maximise ticket income for these high-profile fixtures but moving forward allocations have to be done on a basis which puts supporters first and without the time constraints we have seen here. We at Aberdeen are calling for more transparency within the game in Scotland. Our fans deserve to know these facts. We must put fans first. We sincerely hope the SPFL will have learnt from this experience and that we don’t see a repeat.

“Let’s have the Red Army at Hampden in numbers and give the team all the support they need as we look to secure our place in the final.”

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Following a further planning meeting with the SPFL and all relevant parties at Hampden yesterday afternoon, the club can now confirm full ticketing information ahead of the Betfred League Cup Semi Final match against Rangers on Sunday 28th October, KO 4.30pm.

Aberdeen FC were initially allocated 16,800 tickets however, as a result of intensive negotiations we have now successfully secured a guaranteed allocation of 20,300 tickets for our supporters.

This will result in an increased number of premium tickets in the South Stand being available, alongside further tickets in the East Stand.

Aberdeen FC Board member and Commercial Director, Rob Wicks said: “Whilst we are pleased that we have now been able to secure a larger guaranteed allocation of 20,300 tickets for our supporters, the fact that it’s taken ten days since the semi-final draw leaves a lot to be desired.

“These unnecessary delays surrounding the venue and kick off time of our match have impacted upon the time available to sell tickets. Last Friday we were told we’d get the North Stand if we sold substantially all of our initial allocation of 16,800 tickets. In good faith we gave this information to our fans – only to find out yesterday that in order to get the North Stand we’d have to sell virtually all of our initial allocation of 16,800 tickets in a matter of just a few days, putting us in an impossible position.

“I’m sure we can all appreciate the SPFL’s desire to see a full stadium and maximise ticket income for these high-profile fixtures but moving forward allocations have to be done on a basis which puts supporters first and without the time constraints we have seen here. We at Aberdeen are calling for more transparency within the game in Scotland. Our fans deserve to know these facts. We must put fans first. We sincerely hope the SPFL will have learnt from this experience and that we don’t see a repeat.

“Let’s have the Red Army at Hampden in numbers and give the team all the support they need as we look to secure our place in the final.”

Early kick off,late kick off,no trains,not enough tickets,too many tickets and no time to sell them. What a shower of moaning faced cunts,you would think they would just be happy having the privilege of playing against the worlds most successful club side.

15 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Going to be great when Aberdeen struggle to sell all of their allocation. 

Exactly. I actually agreed with the choice to give the sheep 16k to sell first. Before they got the remaining tickets. 

Instead their moaning has paid off. I doubt they'll sell the full allocation. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly. I actually agreed with the choice to give the sheep 16k to sell first. Before they got the remaining tickets. 

Instead their moaning has paid off. I doubt they'll sell the full allocation. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They really are whinging, greetin faced no marks.

As if they've been sitting doing nothing and now have less time to sell more tickets they've been moaning for ?. I doubt they even want them, they just don't want us to have them.

We will get them when they don't manage to sell them all. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just back from TO ballot will be tomorrow at earliest according to the fine looking wee bird a spoke tae???

She’s the hopeless one who fucked me about with tickets earlier on in season. I think it will be tomorrow tho

Ballot tomorrow at the earlier...take it that means the rumours of Friday for money to be taken will be pushed back also

Obviously they've had to do it because of all the fuss but jesus they aren't half leaving this late, gonnae end up being money on the 17th or something for the game on the 28th 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Ballot tomorrow at the earlier...take it that means the rumours of Friday for money to be taken will be pushed back also

Obviously they've had to do it because of all the fuss but jesus they aren't half leaving this late, gonnae end up being money on the 17th or something for the game on the 28th 

Probably not no.

Archived