Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

You do know CCCs are entitled to 50% of the allocation which would be just under 13,000 

Yes i do not that and  they quite rightly should get priority. After all as others have said if we got a diddy team in draw those on ccs have to pay up regardless of opposition

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Yes i do not that and  they quite rightly should get priority. After all as others have said if we got a diddy team in draw those on ccs have to pay up regardless of opposition

A nice wee debate to take our minds off the international break. And its good to be able to discuss these issues as fair minded adults without the normal abuse when you post something that others have a totally opposite opinion

12 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Rant 1

How many national stadiums still have a little man sitting in a kiosk ripping the end off the ticket?   Diabolical that they cannot process bar codes with the knock on effect that they can’t issue duplicates and hence the £7 special delivery.

Rant 2

Why the fuck can’t the ticket office post multiple tickets to one address in one special delivery?

Rant 3

Sheep should be getting around 8000 tickets with us getting the rest.   Why the fuck should they have fans who may have not been to a match all season getting semi tickets whilst we have regular fans missing out?

I want as many tickets as possible but ffs that's ridiculous.

53 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Was it not the case that if you were on 1st class posting the ticket had to be picked up as Hampden don’t do reprints?

I know that was the case for me last season and the season before.

Never seen the first class post before Friday mate so not got a clue

On 12 October 2018 at 22:33, mchammer said:

Got my e mail today for allocation and not sure if I am to collect or getting posted. I will go  to TO on the Monday as I think I ticked collect on the form renewing ST?

I usually do that but can't mind if I done it this time?

Watch out mate , the email said they're not available for collection till Monday 22 October . 

Im in the same boat , I'm just about to send an email to see if I can collect them as I'm sure that's the option I picked . 

Just had this from family member in ticket office when I asked them to check my collection option today.

“Too many thousands of folk wanting to collect tickets less than a wk to turn them around, so they were all going first class post, club taking the hit, not special delivery.”

7 minutes ago, crazybawz said:

Just had this from family member in ticket office when I asked them to check my collection option today.

“Too many thousands of folk wanting to collect tickets less than a wk to turn them around, so they were all going first class post, club taking the hit, not special delivery.”

That’s all well and good until someone’s ticket goes missing in the post and can’t get a reprint.

Archived