Jump to content
eskbankloyal

Semi final allocation

Recommended Posts

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Probably not no.

You thinking ballot tomorrow with money out on Friday? Surely not ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You know how many on CCCS will be likely to miss out mate?

Think everyone on it will end up getting one.

There was supposedly 25,000-26,000 on it at the start of the season.

Good few new faces around me sitting in season ticket holders seats at the Rapid game, so could end up even less than the 25,000 now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen this on FB 

Just spoke to ticket office. They only got the allocation this morning. Ballot will be done today with emails going out tonight/tomorrow 

Payment to be taken 17th October

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

You thinking ballot tomorrow with money out on Friday? Surely not ?

Yes. It's not uncommon for us to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

Think everyone on it will end up getting one.

There was supposedly 25,000-26,000 on it at the start of the season.

Good few new faces around me sitting in season ticket holders seats at the Rapid game, so could end up even less than the 25,000 now.

They wont as RSC's take up a percentage of the tickets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey said:

Yes. It's not uncommon for us to do that.

Never seen it with 24 hours notice but I'll take your word for that. 

Post above suggest 17th so we'll find out soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Never seen it with 24 hours notice but I'll take your word for that. 

Post above suggest 17th so we'll find out soon

Says in the T&C when u sign up that as little as 24hrs notice can be given

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Never seen it with 24 hours notice but I'll take your word for that. 

Post above suggest 17th so we'll find out soon

Mate they sent an email literally 10 mins after Osijek for Maribor money the next day haha. It’s more likely than not emails will be out tomorrow and money took Friday 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Says in the T&C when u sign up that as little as 24hrs notice can be given

Calm doon Kirk 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

We will get them when they don't manage to sell them all. 

We should shove the excess tickets up their arse. I’d rather we go refused and told them we should have been given the tickets at the start with and thank the sheep for poor ticket sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No chance will the sell that amount

I have business dealings with a big Aberdeen fan and he's told me 15k maximum but probably less

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We should shove the excess tickets up their arse. I’d rather we go refused and told them we should have been given the tickets at the start with and thank the sheep for poor ticket sales.

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mate they sent an email literally 10 mins after Osijek for Maribor money the next day haha. It’s more likely than not emails will be out tomorrow and money took Friday 

UFA ( I think) and Motherwell emails both on the Thursday, and money out on the Friday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We should shove the excess tickets up their arse. I’d rather we go refused and told them we should have been given the tickets at the start with and thank the sheep for poor ticket sales.

Do you attend games Jack?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw this. Seems the club are fighting the fans corner here.

 

Rangers are pleased that commonsense has prevailed and that our supporters will be able to purchase the lion’s share of tickets available for the Betfred Cup semi-final at Hampden Park on Sunday, October 28.

We have received an allocation of just under 26,000 tickets with the possibility of more, subject to how other sales go.

It is important to make it clear there had been an attempt to deny Rangers fans all of Hampden’s north stand but this was resisted fiercely and that entire area will now be a sea of red, white and blue.

Hampden should now be full to capacity for a match which is eagerly awaited.

Rangers’ allocation will be issued by way of a ballot which will be held on Friday (October 12) and successful season ticket holders will be advised shortly afterwards.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26,000 allocation. Think you’d be really unlucky not to receive a ticket in fridays ballot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday for the ballot ffs. Wanted it tomorrow to find out quicker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Do you attend games Jack?

When I can, but admittedly not a lot now. Working down south put a downer on going to games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mate they sent an email literally 10 mins after Osijek for Maribor money the next day haha. It’s more likely than not emails will be out tomorrow and money took Friday 

Fuck mate I can't even remember that and I bought the tickets lol! 

Thought after the backlash they got for the Europa league/Ayr matches they might be a bit more lenient but if is happened before then I won't get a shock in the morning then! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck mate I can't even remember that and I bought the tickets lol! 

Thought after the backlash they got for the Europa league/Ayr matches they might be a bit more lenient but if is happened before then I won't get a shock in the morning then! 

And I've just read the above posts...fuck having no signal on the way home from work lol! 

Ballot Friday with the money next week then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×