Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You know how many on CCCS will be likely to miss out mate?

Think everyone on it will end up getting one.

There was supposedly 25,000-26,000 on it at the start of the season.

Good few new faces around me sitting in season ticket holders seats at the Rapid game, so could end up even less than the 25,000 now.

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

Think everyone on it will end up getting one.

There was supposedly 25,000-26,000 on it at the start of the season.

Good few new faces around me sitting in season ticket holders seats at the Rapid game, so could end up even less than the 25,000 now.

They wont as RSC's take up a percentage of the tickets.

27 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Never seen it with 24 hours notice but I'll take your word for that. 

Post above suggest 17th so we'll find out soon

Mate they sent an email literally 10 mins after Osijek for Maribor money the next day haha. It’s more likely than not emails will be out tomorrow and money took Friday 

57 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

We will get them when they don't manage to sell them all. 

We should shove the excess tickets up their arse. I’d rather we go refused and told them we should have been given the tickets at the start with and thank the sheep for poor ticket sales.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We should shove the excess tickets up their arse. I’d rather we go refused and told them we should have been given the tickets at the start with and thank the sheep for poor ticket sales.

?

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mate they sent an email literally 10 mins after Osijek for Maribor money the next day haha. It’s more likely than not emails will be out tomorrow and money took Friday 

UFA ( I think) and Motherwell emails both on the Thursday, and money out on the Friday

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Do you attend games Jack?

Just saw this. Seems the club are fighting the fans corner here.

Rangers are pleased that commonsense has prevailed and that our supporters will be able to purchase the lion’s share of tickets available for the Betfred Cup semi-final at Hampden Park on Sunday, October 28.

We have received an allocation of just under 26,000 tickets with the possibility of more, subject to how other sales go.

It is important to make it clear there had been an attempt to deny Rangers fans all of Hampden’s north stand but this was resisted fiercely and that entire area will now be a sea of red, white and blue.

Hampden should now be full to capacity for a match which is eagerly awaited.

Rangers’ allocation will be issued by way of a ballot which will be held on Friday (October 12) and successful season ticket holders will be advised shortly afterwards.

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Fuck mate I can't even remember that and I bought the tickets lol! 

Thought after the backlash they got for the Europa league/Ayr matches they might be a bit more lenient but if is happened before then I won't get a shock in the morning then! 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck mate I can't even remember that and I bought the tickets lol! 

Thought after the backlash they got for the Europa league/Ayr matches they might be a bit more lenient but if is happened before then I won't get a shock in the morning then! 

And I've just read the above posts...fuck having no signal on the way home from work lol! 

Ballot Friday with the money next week then

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You’re willing to be petulant and let Bears on CCCS miss out?

Club has a duty to secure as many tickets as possible for those on the scheme.

Archived