Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE have today been informed by the SPFL that we will receive a further allocation of tickets for the Betfred Cup Semi Final against Aberdeen on Sunday 28 October 2018.

It is expected that these tickets will be received tomorrow and once the number is confirmed we will decide how to allocate these tickets with previously unsuccessful season ticket holders on the continuous credit card scheme receiving priority.

WE have today been informed by the SPFL that we will receive a further allocation of tickets for the Betfred Cup Semi Final against Aberdeen on Sunday 28 October 2018.

It is expected that these tickets will be received tomorrow and once the number is confirmed we will decide how to allocate these tickets with previously unsuccessful season ticket holders on the continuous credit card scheme receiving priority.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Yaaassss

i5gmChH.gif

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

:lol::lol::lol:

They'll struggle to sell that tae because of a "boycott":sarcasm: They've ran out of excuses why they can't come basically 

Do you know what, I think if they were playing this game in the last year or so they would have come down because we were fucking awful at times. 

But they have seen that we are up for it this year and they have bottled it and said "fuck that, going down there for a semi and getting beat" 

Any excuse will do them just now. 

And they are making out we are all walking to hampden, oh it's so close for Rangers fans to walk, aye right. 

There will be Rangers fans that come from further than they sheep molesting cunts, I really hope we guv these fuckers, 3-0 up by half time and they can start to fuck off home early for there bed, :UK:

1 minute ago, markem said:

Aberdeen 

40 Loyalty Points?

1 Loyalty Point?

Ever made a point?

Point is, please take one?

What’s the point?

Too early. Too late. Too far.

Run out of excuses, so say we'll boycott.

Tin pot Club, Tin pot Fans, Tin pot Manager 

Fixed ?

17 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Did I fuck :lol: all I’ve had is Killie so far this season. 

I've had Motherwell and this.

Only away game I.can manage in December is hibs assuming we reach the final which is the 2nd. 

So I'm.still In the ballot for hearts (provisionally) Dundee, hibs and ST J

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've had Motherwell and this.

Only away game I.can manage in December is hibs assuming we reach the final which is the 2nd. 

So I'm.still In the ballot for hearts (provisionally) Dundee, hibs and ST J

I’ve only had Motherwell then this also. Got to drive over to Larkhall in a bit to pick up tickets for Sunday. 

Archived