Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

38 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've had Motherwell and this.

Only away game I.can manage in December is hibs assuming we reach the final which is the 2nd. 

So I'm.still In the ballot for hearts (provisionally) Dundee, hibs and ST J

I will take every single ticket you get off you, including Hibs.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Maybe cause you are a greeting faced wee cunt they’ve decided to take your name out the ballots. 

I think that’s why I never got any ?????

You shouldn’t be allowed in them, you’ve chucked the away games ya auld bastard. 

With just over a week to go until our Betfred Cup Semi-Final against Rangers at Hampden Park just over 9,000 tickets have been sold to The Red Army. Despite strong initial sales, particularly from our supporters’ clubs, overall ticket sales for the match have fallen short of the demand expected.

Given current sales figures, with the SPFL recording less than 100 being sold by Aberdeen FC today, the SPFL have now taken back certain sections of the East Stand. In return, the SPFL will issue the Club with an additional allocation of seats in the South Stand Upper and Lower tickets. This will necessitate the relocation of some supporters to alternative seats and the Club will be in touch with any affected fans to finalise arrangements.

With 5,500 tickets still available for our supporters, and access to a further allocation if we demonstrate additional demand in the next few days, the focus now quickly turns to building on the tickets that have been sold to fulfil the remainder of our allocation and ensure that the team walk out to a wall of noise from Dons supporters in attendance.

We must now ALL PLAY OUR PART in building upon this current sales figure to ensure we have fantastic backing at Hampden next Sunday.

There is still time for you to the make the difference. This is how…

Tickets are available for supporters with 1+Loyalty Points online via afc.co.uk/eTickets, from the Pittodrie Ticket Office or by calling 01224 63 1903.

:rofl:

a wee shitey club who cant even sell there allocation after everything was done to make it easier for them they got the kick off times changed they got the ticket amounts they were greeting for but they have failed because they are failures as a fanbase and failures as a club that's the sheepshagging ways hahaha

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They’re a complete fucking irrelevance as a club. At least I’ve got some respect for the Edinburgh teams because they have actual fans. They’re not even in the top 4 biggest teams in Scotland...

Their entire existence is based around their hatred of us

Sad bastards

If the SPFL offer us the extra tickets we should tell them to ram them right up their fucking arse, yeah fans might want the tickets but once again we, the Rangers fanbase and club, have to dig this two bob organisation out of a hole, 

Fuck them and their attempt to appease the sponsors, 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If the SPFL offer us the extra tickets we should tell them to ram them right up their fucking arse, yeah fans might want the tickets but once again we, the Rangers fanbase and club, have to dig this two bob organisation out of a hole, 

Away tae fuck that's absolutely pathetic man :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fuck that. 

Would make us look as petty as the sheep.

Have the place filled with us, and don't let the Diddy clubs few thousand be heard the full 90.

Hope everyone on the cccs gets a ticket for it in the end and we sell out any leftover within a few hours. Show them how a real support acts. 

Archived