eskbankloyal

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Away tae fuck that's absolutely pathetic man :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Fuck that. 

Would make us look as petty as the sheep.

Have the place filled with us, and don't let the Diddy clubs few thousand be heard the full 90.

Hope everyone on the cccs gets a ticket for it in the end and we sell out any leftover within a few hours. Show them how a real support acts. 

You do realise that all ticket revenue is split between the 4 clubs, meaning all they tickets we sell, the sheep will make money off of them

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

You do realise that all ticket revenue is split between the 4 clubs, meaning all they tickets we sell, the sheep will make money off of them

And? 

It's an extra 1500 we're getting I've read, so max £45,000 between 4 clubs. 

I'd give them the full £45,000 for more tickets going to us. 

I got a ticket in the ballot, but I'd be raging if we turned away extra tickets if I never. 

The more of us there the better. 

Just now, Rum Ham said:

And? 

It's an extra 1500 we're getting I've read, so max £45,000 between 4 clubs. 

I'd give them the full £45,000 for more tickets going to us. 

I got a ticket in the ballot, but I'd be raging if we turned away extra tickets if I never. 

The more of us there the better. 

Agree with your post but will be considerably more than that we get

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Agree with your post but will be considerably more than that we get

Hope so.

It was the number we would supposedly get if they reached 15/16000, which doesn't look likely considering they only shifted 100 yesterday 

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

Hope so.

It was the number we would supposedly get if they reached 15/16000, which doesn't look likely considering they only shifted 100 yesterday 

They've had 5000 tickets taken away and still have 5000 to sell of what's left. Pretty sure we will have at least another 7/8000 tickets.

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They've had 5000 tickets taken away and still have 5000 to sell of what's left. Pretty sure we will have at least another 7/8000 tickets.

You're right

Googled it there, looks like we're getting them all ?

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Idiotic way to look at it! 

We will also make the same amount of money & will fill Hampden with bears which is far more important than any revenue given to anybody! 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Idiotic way to look at it! 

We will also make the same amount of money & will fill Hampden with bears which is far more important than any revenue given to anybody! 

They'd only make about 50k anyway ?

What a message we're giving that we're buoyant, on the way up, and can't get enough tickets for any game. Whilst their decline has taken them from minor nuisance status to completely irrelevant as a club of note in this country.

And to think they're going to a bigger fancy stadium ???

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

100 tickets in a day for a cup semi lol

It's because there's no trains getting in on time, too late to get back home before work, too much money considering it's a holiday there, they don't like the seats they were given, home tie for the Glasgow team so unfair, might get peed on, some are boycotting despite the SFA giving them everything they've asked for, might get spat on, no one wants to bring their kids incase Rangers fans terrify them and scar them for life, might get hit by a car again etc. 

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

It's because there's no trains getting in on time, too late to get back home before work, too much money considering it's a holiday there, they don't like the seats they were given, home tie for the Glasgow team so unfair, might get peed on, some are boycotting despite the SFA giving them everything they've asked for, might get spat on, no one wants to bring their kids incase Rangers fans terrify them and scar them for life, might get hit by a car again etc. 

At least they're not making excuses mate.

Archived