Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

1 hour ago, Jb85 said:

Never really noticed tbh it was the option that appeared and I was just wanting the ticket before they sold out. 

It just says youve you’ve bought a ticket for east/west. Will just see when the ticket arrives. 

It'll be the east. West will have been sold out by us long ago.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Cheers, any idea if east stand is decent? 

Probably be ok where we've been given the tickets for because it'll be the start of the curve beside the North Stand. Unless you're low down, then it'll be shite.

I mean it's all relative. Most places in Hampden are quite shit, but you REALLY don't want down low or in the middle sections of the curve right behind the goal. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Probably be ok where we've been given the tickets for because it'll be the start of the curve beside the North Stand. Unless you're low down, then it'll be shite.

I mean it's all relative. Most places in Hampden are quite shit, but you REALLY don't want down low or in the middle sections of the curve right behind the goal. 

No piro no party at our end too.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Just stand streaming the game on your phone 

59 minutes ago, mus said:

@.Williamson.@Mr Soprano@Bronzy @Sportingintegritymyarse @Billy1984 You bunch of Pricks :lol: I actually saw the email from the club and got a ticket(bet my flight back up to Glasgow gets cancelled now):UK:

Hope so. Your Mrs has just pm'd me about after the game....

45 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Taking the wee man,sounds like it'll be fun finding a parking space :lol:

ive used https://www.justpark.com in the past. Basically you are paying someone to use there driveway - but if there are a more than a couple of you it stacks up well against train fares.

Archived