Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket Office Rant Alert

So as I posted earlier in the week my sons debit cards declined, so on Monday night I had to go online and put a payment through, with the declined cards I may add.

So waiting all week for the tickets to arrive, nothing this morning so i phone them up to see what’s happening, only to be told they are still in the Ticket Office and I have to go get them. Seemingly they missed the post for the second ballot and they didn’t want to post them in case they didn’t get here in time which is fair enough, but at least drop an email to say they need picked up, they are quick enough to email if they want paid. 

Rant Over, have a nice day. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Snap. 

You want a hand with the ironing before mate. ?

No I'm all good thanks, peolpe said when I moved up here how good the Scottish sense of humour was, fuck knows when I will start to see it:mutley:

Will be our biggest crowd at Hampden for a long time, certainly since it was redeveloped. We have the entire West & North Stands, some of the East, half of the South Lower and the entire South Upper. Dolly ticket sales didn't reach 10k 

EDIT: Forgot about the Challenge Cup final vs Peterhead 

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Will be our biggest crowd at Hampden for a long time, certainly since it was redeveloped. We have the entire West & North Stands, some of the East, half of the South Lower and the entire South Upper. Dolly ticket sales didn't reach 10k 

How many did we get for the Motherwell Semi-Final?

20 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Or Queens Park in the old 3rd division.

Archived