eskbankloyal

Semi final allocation

7 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but if someone asks to be deleted you, by law, have to delete it. Isn’t it a breach of privacy?

Yip..GDPR

You can ask to be deleted either verbally or in writing.

I have begun legal proceedings against Cushy on Jack's behalf.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Shite meltdown.

Back in the day a meltdown consisted of going out to the pub getting wrecked then deliberately pick a fight you can’t win with the biggest ugliest cunt you could find, then as you walk home nose bent and eyes swollen smash yer nut through a shop window and wake up in the RAH stitched up to fuck. These days it’s wee poofy nobody likes me delete my internet shite. Gay as fuck.

I actually know a cunt that done that 🤣

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Back in the day a meltdown consisted of going out to the pub getting wrecked then deliberately pick a fight you can’t win with the biggest ugliest cunt you could find, then as you walk home nose bent and eyes swollen smash yer nut through a shop window and wake up in the RAH stitched up to fuck. These days it’s wee poofy nobody likes me delete my internet shite. Gay as fuck.

I actually know a cunt that done that 🤣

:lol: sounds a thoroughly decent chap...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bossorange said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but if someone asks to be deleted you, by law, have to delete it. Isn’t it a breach of privacy?

You are right mate but the guys running this site have no respect for the law.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

:lol: sounds a thoroughly decent chap...

His face is a mess mate, something he regrets and will do the rest of his life. Canny get a job cause they see the scars and judge him instantly.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

His face is a mess mate, something he regrets and will do the rest of his life. Canny get a job cause they see the scars and judge him instantly.

Bloody hell.  Tough price to pay for a night of carnage that ( we’ve all had them). 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not on. Not on at all. 

Admin MUST delete his account ASAP or I too, will begin legal proceedings. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Not on. Not on at all. 

Admin MUST delete his account ASAP or I too, will begin legal proceedings. 

Hope you don't enjoy having kneecaps too much, that's all I'm saying.

Anyone any ideas what's happening with the ballot, I was only going with what had been said on here, has there been any other news. 

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Anyone any ideas what's happening with the ballot, I was only going with what had been said on here, has there been any other news. 

Getting done tomorrow mate.

31 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Rangers posted an article about it yesterday. 

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Or for facepainters. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

We are the law

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 18:16, Jack The Flipper said:

As another poster rightly said I'm a daft cunt, I'm a fan first and foremost that's why I come on and at times I've been addicted to posting on here. I'll still keep coming  on unless my account is deleted so that's what needs to happen. It's best for me and it's best for the rest of the forum members.

Need to do what I do and just wind the trolls up. Don't take it personally. This forum isn't what it used to be, it's creator doesn't even post anymore. The Bears Den used to be a place that was serious and trolling was seriously frowned upon. Now that the trolls have chased away or got banned most of the best posters (Big Ed being a prime example) the site doesn't have as many posters as it used to so admin let the wee jobless fucks that sit on here all day with all their digital pals post their off topic shite in here. 

So take a leaf out of my book and just wind them up and don't take it personally. None of them would spew the shite they post in here to your face as they are just keyboard warriors. No surrender mate 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇪🇺

17 hours ago, Bossorange said:

Correct, but it's almost impossible to enforce, plus I think (at least it used to) this site is based in Canada. Hence how you can get away with saying fuck the fenian pope on here and not FF. 

(Although I know people have had a visit from plod for posts on here) 

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Need to do what I do and just wind the trolls up. Don't take it personally. This forum isn't what it used to be, it's creator doesn't even post anymore. The Bears Den used to be a place that was serious and trolling was seriously frowned upon. Now that the trolls have chased away or got banned most of the best posters (Big Ed being a prime example) the site doesn't have as many posters as it used to so admin let the wee jobless fucks that sit on here all day with all their digital pals post their off topic shite in here. 

So take a leaf out of my book and just wind them up and don't take it personally. None of them would spew the shite they post in here to your face as they are just keyboard warriors. No surrender mate 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇪🇺

You don't troll anyone on here you're genuinely thick as fuck and make a total arse of yourself and claim to be joking afterwards.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A minute past 9 and no email yet. 

Sheer incompetence.. 

Probably between 3&5. Usually is 

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A minute past 9 and no email yet. 

Sheer incompetence.. 

Must have missed out mate 

(ive not had an email)