Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct, but it's almost impossible to enforce, plus I think (at least it used to) this site is based in Canada. Hence how you can get away with saying fuck the fenian pope on here and not FF. 

(Although I know people have had a visit from plod for posts on here) 

Wonder if you used a vpn (constantly) and posted ftp,  you’d probably get away with it 

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct, but it's almost impossible to enforce, plus I think (at least it used to) this site is based in Canada. Hence how you can get away with saying fuck the fenian pope on here and not FF. 

(Although I know people have had a visit from plod for posts on here) 

Who?

1 hour ago, Bossorange said:

Wonder if you used a vpn (constantly) and posted ftp,  you’d probably get away with it 

Think you could post ftp without a vpn and get away with it. Would be ridiculous taking someone to court for posting 3 letters you could say don't mean anything. 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

How long does it take to do a ballot?

seriously wondering if they are writing everybody’s name down and picking it out a hat.

Yeah I know, I have no holidays left and need someone to cover my shift, losing time to get it covered. 

14 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

How long does it take to do a ballot?

seriously wondering if they are writing everybody’s name down and picking it out a hat.

11 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Yeah I know, I have no holidays left and need someone to cover my shift, losing time to get it covered. 

Usually 5ish we find out, my Hamilton came at 10 past 3 though so hopefully they're starting to do it earlier

This has probably been answered before but can't remember seeing it.

Do people who take all non season ticket home games get preference over folk who just tick semi finals and cup finals?

I don't understand how there's only 26k ticket for semis and finals... who wouldn't want to watch their team in these games??

Archived