Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

2 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Haha will be gutted if folk get 2 and some get none mate, hopefully the rest of the unsuccessful from this game get first pick and the rest get balloted.

Tbf mate it's a ballot and it would.br shite but can't punish those who got "lucky" in the semi 

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf mate it's a ballot and it would.br shite but can't punish those who got "lucky" in the semi 

See your point lad, but imo, they ‘unlucky’ few should get potential next round tickets then, the rest go to who was successful in this ballot. Not sure how it works,  but even if I got one for this game and not the final(if we get there), I would think by was a pretty fair way of doing things 

Just now, orange&blue92 said:

See your point lad, but imo, they ‘unlucky’ few should get potential next round tickets then, the rest go to who was successful in this ballot. Not sure how it works,  but even if I got one for this game and not the final(if we get there), I would think by was a pretty fair way of doing things 

Happened to me. Missed tarriers and hibs final.

It's a ballot 

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

It is what it is, I didn't get one but can't see a better way of doing it. 

Gutted for the boys that have had from.sfl3 to prem again tbh. I was a ST in slf3 then nothing for 3 year due to finances so it would effect me but we need a points system or.summit to help with this or capping the numbers.

12 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Haha will be gutted if folk get 2 and some get none mate, hopefully the rest of the unsuccessful from this game get first pick and the rest get balloted.

I haven’t got a sheep ticket.

I’ll be raging if I get priority over @Rfc52, @McEwan's Lager, or anyone who’s been lucky enough to get one.

Fuck being punished for being lucky in a ballot.

TO are a fucking joke.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Chancers trying to say I’ve opted for postage. 

Aye ok mate am delighted to give you £21 to post 3 tickets to the same address. Email fired off later once I can get onto the website and double check

Does it say special delivery or 1st class?

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Gutted for the boys that have had from.sfl3 to prem again tbh. I was a ST in slf3 then nothing for 3 year due to finances so it would effect me but we need a points system or.summit to help with this or capping the numbers.

I’m the same mate, Warburton’s first season was mine, shite that people that went everywhere through the divisions are missing

Archived