Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Exactly that. I understand people being disappointed in not getting a ticket but it has to be all in for both games. 

Tam if you and A get then we win. You and A then make way for the 1000 or so.who.miss out. It can't happen.

I got.it in the Scottish cup final so missed both. But it should.alwahs be all in for the cup.

Imagine we beat taigs in a semi and other game was Airdrie v qots and we beat taigs and you weren't guaranteed to attend a scf victory cause you'd been at taigs :lol:

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Exactly that. I understand people being disappointed in not getting a ticket but it has to be all in for both games. 

All about opinions i can understand both views on this . But whatever method is used there will be a lot of disappoined bears. I just think a more balanced allocation method rather than luck should apply

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Just read the emails again and the arseholes have put me down as postal rather than collection. Changed this several times already, bloody chancers imo.

Anyone got the email address to contact them?

Same with everyone mate. If you've selected collection it will/should be 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Same with everyone mate. If you've selected collection it will/should be 

Found the email address and emailed them.

Sorry not read the last few pages, has everyone been told they're postal option?

Be fucked if I'm paying 3x delivery when I've asked for collection.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Found the email address and emailed them.

Sorry not read the last few pages, has everyone been told they're postal option?

Be fucked if I'm paying 3x delivery when I've asked for collection.

Aye me and my mate @Gascoigne8 have been told that we both selected collect 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye me and my mate @Gascoigne8 have been told that we both selected collect 

So all emails say postal delivery but on contacting them they confirm you're collection option?

Fuck me they'll be busy on Monday fielding calls about this ?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So all emails say postal delivery but on contacting them they confirm you're collection option?

Fuck me they'll be busy on Monday fielding calls about this ?

Aye apparently so mate. TO is.a.shambles man 

24 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

All about opinions i can understand both views on this . But whatever method is used there will be a lot of disappoined bears. I just think a more balanced allocation method rather than luck should apply

Of course mate and I understand both view points on it, that’s just the way I’d rather it was. 

Theres no option viable available to accommodate a support of our size whatever they do so it’s always going to leave people without unfortunately. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Of course mate and I understand both view points on it, that’s just the way I’d rather it was. 

Theres no option viable available to accommodate a support of our size whatever they do so it’s always going to leave people without unfortunately. 

I do too Tam but if we played raith and 26k got.but didn't get this and had guaranteed to.have taigs or sheep in final would.theg be bothered? Would they fuck?

28 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tam if you and A get then we win. You and A then make way for the 1000 or so.who.miss out. It can't happen.

I got.it in the Scottish cup final so missed both. But it should.alwahs be all in for the cup.

Imagine we beat taigs in a semi and other game was Airdrie v qots and we beat taigs and you weren't guaranteed to attend a scf victory cause you'd been at taigs :lol:

Aye mate i remember you missing out. We need a bigger venue for sure. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate i remember you missing out. We need a bigger venue for sure. 

We do mate. But I don't want bears punished for being lucky in a ballot. 

Wether that's you or someone I don't know 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

We do mate. But I don't want bears punished for being lucky in a ballot. 

Wether that's you or someone I don't know 

Exactly mate, it 100% has to be everycunt in both ballots wether it’s me or anyone else that misses out. Only way it’s workable really. 

Need to catch up for a beer again soon mate. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

I got the tarriers semi & missed out on hibs because of this the last time! Hopefully doesn’t happen again! 

Because of what ? It was a ballot, there wasn’t anything underhand at play, as RFC52 has already said he didn’t get either game so it wasn’t a case of those who missed out on the semi automatically get a final ticket. That was just rumours 

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

We are getting 26000 but with players staff  supporters clubs etc there wont be 26000 going to season ticket holders. At most i would estimate 20000 tops. I think in fairness to season ticket holders. Those who miss out on semi should be almost certain to get a final ticket. Why should some get both & others none?

You do know CCCs are entitled to 50% of the allocation which would be just under 13,000 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Because of what ? It was a ballot, there wasn’t anything underhand at play, as RFC52 has already said he didn’t get either game so it wasn’t a case of those who missed out on the semi automatically get a final ticket. That was just rumours 

He never got any cause he’s a wee fanny mate 

Rant 1

How many national stadiums still have a little man sitting in a kiosk ripping the end off the ticket?   Diabolical that they cannot process bar codes with the knock on effect that they can’t issue duplicates and hence the £7 special delivery.

Rant 2

Why the fuck can’t the ticket office post multiple tickets to one address in one special delivery?

Rant 3

Sheep should be getting around 8000 tickets with us getting the rest.   Why the fuck should they have fans who may have not been to a match all season getting semi tickets whilst we have regular fans missing out?

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

I got the tarriers semi & missed out on hibs because of this the last time! Hopefully doesn’t happen again! 

We are all perhaps getting ahead of ourselves we do have to beat the sheep otherwise this is a hypothetical problem. I do seem to recall the issue re septic semi and spoonburners final and how tickets were allocated at that time. I do of course accept that those on ccs should get priority over those season ticket holders who are  not.

Got my e mail today for allocation and not sure if I am to collect or getting posted. I will go  to TO on the Monday as I think I ticked collect on the form renewing ST?

I usually do that but can't mind if I done it this time?

Archived