Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads very long shot I know but worth checking. 

One of my mates just identified his mail went into a random email folder. He says it wasn’t even the standard junk folder. Seems a bit odd and no idea why but that’s what happened.  

Edit - he’s done a search all mail boxes and it popped up. He’s looked through his Inbox and Junk and it’s not in there.  

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

?

They'll fail to sell their allocation then say their fans boycotted due to bias shown towards us by the Spfl ?

Aye apparently they haven’t had enough time to sell their allocation. Sheep shagging cunts!

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They will always be a small club with that disillusioned mentality that they are some sort of force! 

Its hilarious because they actually do think they are a huge club. Little do any of the club's realise that apart from us and the mhanky mob no-one actually cares about any team from scotland. I was watching soccer AM recently and an angry Aberdeen fan had to actually write to them to ask why they hadn't shown a wonder goal one of their players had scored from around the middle of the pitch on their goals of the week. I bet Jimmy Bullard felt like saying because no-one gives a fuck for your pishy club!! ?

3 hours ago, markem said:

Lads very long shot I know but worth checking. 

One of my mates just identified his mail went into a random email folder. He says it wasn’t even the standard junk folder. Seems a bit odd and no idea why but that’s what happened.  

Edit - he’s done a search all mail boxes and it popped up. He’s looked through his Inbox and Junk and it’s not in there.  

Does he use gmail?

They do a really annoying thing now where they sort the mail by algorithm into one of three inboxes - Primary, Social, and Promotions.

Purchases for me sometimes end up in the promotions box which I never check cause it’s always random stuff like Dominos vouchers.

Archived