Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What's a fucking holiday week in Aberdeen mean?

What are they getting time off for? 

I imagine a city wide holiday week would actually kill cunts off up there. A full 7 days out of their actual normal week to actually grasp an understanding of their situation. Living on a farm and raping sheep to breed - wit a life :lol:

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I imagine a city wide holiday week would actually kill cunts off up there. A full 7 days out of their actual normal week to actually grasp an understanding of their situation. Living on a farm and raping sheep to breed - wit a life :lol:

I've never been to Aberdeen but I have always thought it would look like it needs a good power hosing 

Just grey and fields 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I've never been to Aberdeen but I have always thought it would look like it needs a good power hosing 

Just grey and fields 

Only time I’ve been up in a non footballing capacity was to see Noel Gallagher at the Exhibition Centre. It’s incredibly dull and the people aren’t the greatest bunch.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Only time I’ve been up in a non footballing capacity was to see Noel Gallagher at the Exhibition Centre. It’s incredibly dull and the people aren’t the greatest bunch.

Sounds like Nottingham

One of the worst looking cities I have ever been to in the UK. Suicide rate must be insane and fuck knows theres enough tower blocks to throw yourself off 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

If the smaller of the two teams can't fill their half of a 50/50 split then a stadium small enough for them to fill half of it should be used... 

they're fucking unbelievable 

IMG_0194.PNG

Aye and sure just apply that to every league in world football. Fuck the league 1 and 2 sides in England having their play off days in Wembley. Aberdeen has gotten bitter and said naw 

7 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

If the smaller of the two teams can't fill their half of a 50/50 split then a stadium small enough for them to fill half of it should be used... 

IMG_0194.PNG

???

They're mental, they've simply lost the plot.

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What a message we're giving that we're buoyant, on the way up, and can't get enough tickets for any game. Whilst their decline has taken them from minor nuisance status to completely irrelevant as a club of note in this country.

And to think they're going to a bigger fancy stadium ???

Ha ha ha I’d completely forgotten about the new pen. It’ll be full on the very first game they play there then twice a season when we turn up to it ???

8 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

IMG_0194.PNG

Definitely the best one yet ha ha ha brilliant ?

8 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

IMG_0194.PNG

Oh FFS. Did they complain this much last season when they played at hampden at least 4 times? I don't remember hearing anything then! They are not going because they don't expect to win. Simple as that!! 

10 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

IMG_0194.PNG

This is the best one yet. A stadium move because they couldn't sell their full allocation lol. 

Maybe he should he asking why their is fan base is so disinterested in buying tickets. Is it they don't fancy their chances of winning.

9 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

IMG_0194.PNG

I’ve got a lot of family in Aberdeen and a friend of one of them was saying on Facebook that Hampden isn’t a true neutral venue and it should have been played in Dundee :lol:

7 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Is it looking likely that we will get allocated more tickets? My tickets for the west stand but I’d much rather be in the north or south stands so hopefully able to buy another 

We've been allocated them. Going.to.those who missed out on cccs first 

10 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

IMG_0194.PNG

:rofl: What the actual fuck? 

So by his reckoning if sheep only sold 5,000 tickets then a national cup semi final should be moved to the wee subbuteo stadium that is McDairmid Park :confused:

Oh wait, I forgot about sporting integrity. :lol:

Cunt must be at the wind up.

Archived