Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

3 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Thought they'd have released more info about it today. Cutting it a bit fine for getting tickets sent out to people unless they send out CCCS emails/put them on sale to ST holders on Monday. 

I'd imagine having to wait til the tickets are in their possession and counted takes time. They'll not send out emails based on assurances we're getting tickets as that could lead to unnecessary problems if the tickets didn't all materialise.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Thought they'd have released more info about it today. Cutting it a bit fine for getting tickets sent out to people unless they send out CCCS emails/put them on sale to ST holders on Monday. 

I'd imagine having to wait til the tickets are in their possession and counted takes time. They'll not send out emails based on assurances we're getting tickets as that could lead to unnecessary problems if the tickets didn't all materialise.

18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Sounds like Nottingham

One of the worst looking cities I have ever been to in the UK. Suicide rate must be insane and fuck knows theres enough tower blocks to throw yourself off 

Nottingham is alright mate. Especially round the Trent Bridge area. Summer time it's crawling wae nanny...

10 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Agree Nottingham full of liberal wankers.

Aye. But you won't get bullied by taigs at the bus station here..sensible Robert nawbaws..

I've actually yet to meet a taig or anyone with sympathetic feelings towards them..but you crack on 

19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What a message we're giving that we're buoyant, on the way up, and can't get enough tickets for any game. Whilst their decline has taken them from minor nuisance status to completely irrelevant as a club of note in this country.

And to think they're going to a bigger fancy stadium ???

A smaller fancy stadium - if the judge agrees.

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Nottingham is alright mate. Especially round the Trent Bridge area. Summer time it's crawling wae nanny...

Aye. But you won't get bullied by taigs at the bus station here..sensible Robert nawbaws..

I've actually yet to meet a taig or anyone with sympathetic feelings towards them..but you crack on 

Not full of taigs. Saw them in the square begging for muzzle terrorist smuggling refugees to be let in. Naive cunts. 

So mr all talk and nae action, how many taigs u flattened in the middle of the day in a crowded town centre then. Cmon then spill the details. 

18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What's a fucking holiday week in Aberdeen mean?

What are they getting time off for? 

It's actually two weeks the schools are off for. Known up here as "Tattie Fortnight". It's to let the kids go tattie Howkin'. Shops and businesses still open.

4 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Not full of taigs. Saw them in the square begging for muzzle terrorist smuggling refugees to be let in. Naive cunts. 

So mr all talk and nae action, how many taigs u flattened in the middle of the day in a crowded town centre then. Cmon then spill the details. 

IMG-20181019-WA0013.jpg

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

Will getting a ticket for the semi affect my chances of getting for the final, if we make it? 

No mate. It wouldn’t have anyway, but now everyone signed up for the scheme has got a ticket the ballot has to be be all in. 

Archived