Semi final allocation

eskbankloyal

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mate switch off for a few days. Get your head round the personal stuff with the jobs, and focus on that for a bit.

You've been on here long enough to get dug up by folk like me for daft posts but I'll speak for others and say I hope you don't chuck it on here. You're a bear and that gives you the right to be on here.

Take a wee break, hopefully get yourself back on track, I'll look forward to taking the piss out of you and vice versa down the line ?

@Jack The Flipper mate I was going to post something like Sporting has done above, he has done it much better than I could. Take his and others advice and get your personal situation sorted and give RM a break for a wee while. I have honestly never thought you were any worse than the rest of us from time to time. WATP. :thumbup: 

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rfc1990 said:

Going by what the SLO said on twitter, no. He said there might be discussions on it though. 

There should no way be a guarantee that if you miss the semi and we get to the final then you get a ticket.

I might miss out here but it's a ballot. You can't punish those in the semi final ballot by excluding them till those who never got are sorted.

We have this every single season 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There should no way be a guarantee that if you miss the semi and we get to the final then you get a ticket.

I might miss out here but it's a ballot. You can't punish those in the semi final ballot by excluding them till those who never got are sorted.

I just thought that's the way it happened.

Would be shit to get Aberdeen in a semi, then miss a potential OF final tbf. 

First season being on cccs due to working midweek and a few weekends the last few years, so wasn't really sure how it works. 

Just now, Rum Ham said:

I just thought that's the way it happened.

Would be shit to get Aberdeen in a semi, then miss a potential OF final tbf. 

First season being on cccs due to working midweek and a few weekends the last few years, so wasn't really sure how it works. 

I'm.hoping it just remains an all in ballot mate 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Getting taken out the ballot for league games I can understand, but in the cups is baffling

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'm.hoping it just remains an all in ballot mate 

It would be a bit bittersweet getting a ticket for the semi knowing it meant you had less chance of one for the final. 

Ballot for both is probably the best way to keep it fair. 

Guys, forgive the ignorance on this. Is every season ticket holder in the ballot or just those on CCS?  Surely must be a very slim chance of getting a ticket if not on CCS or have I got this wrong? 

3 minutes ago, RowX said:

Guys, forgive the ignorance on this. Is every season ticket holder in the ballot or just those on CCS?  Surely must be a very slim chance of getting a ticket if not on CCS or have I got this wrong? 

Just the ones on cccs. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I made it public because admin do not listen to me, I've asked them a couple of times to close my account and they don't. I'm hoping this sparks them into action.

Cheers anyway

Ask them to ban you, that's the only way to do it so I have been told. 

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

As another poster rightly said I'm a daft cunt, I'm a fan first and foremost that's why I come on and at times I've been addicted to posting on here. I'll still keep coming  on unless my account is deleted so that's what needs to happen. It's best for me and it's best for the rest of the forum members.

Welcome to the Hotel California!

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

I see you can still sign up for CCCS home games and semi and finals. Can someone sign up now and have the chance of a ticket in the ballot or only if you're signed up from the start of the season? 

Don’t think you can mate, you used to be able to until the end of October, but a friend of mine tried to sign up to away games about a month ago and was told he couldn’t. 

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

I see you can still sign up for CCCS home games and semi and finals. Can someone sign up now and have the chance of a ticket in the ballot or only if you're signed up from the start of the season? 

Theoretically no. You’ll have to have been registered and purchased an Ayr ticket to be in the ballot for the Semi Finals and Finals through the CCCS. Last season there were a few who missed a Dunfermline or Falkirk payment and got taken out the ballot for celtic tickets

To be eligible for the Semi Finals and Finals scheme you have to tick all non-ST Home games too. I’m not entirely sure if they count missing a Euro payment as withdrawing you from the Semi Finals and Finals ballot though.

39 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t think you can mate, you used to be able to until the end of October, but a friend of mine tried to sign up to away games about a month ago and was told he couldn’t. 

Away games is a different scheme and normally closes pretty early I think.

17 hours ago, MisterC said:

Nope. We only delete accounts if there's a very good reason. 

Hopefully he'll be back at some point.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if someone asks to be deleted you, by law, have to delete it. Isn’t it a breach of privacy?

Archived