RIP big man, no surrender. Only knew him through here but his PMs were always belters 😂

R.I.P Tam.

Thoughts are with his friends and family at this really sad time. 

R.I.P. thoughts with his family.

Never really spoke to him but how good is it seeing how much a guy off the internet to most has left a lasting impression on so many.

Hope he will be looking down on 55 this year.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, backup said:

10 pages just goes to show that despite the occasional wee spat ED is well respected here, can't say any better than everyone of these posts proves we really are brothers and sisters in arms, blue to the core, a fitting tribute to a good man and a true blue ! 

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well said mate .... and as the man himself would say ..... "Indeed".

:UK:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, backup said:

10 pages just goes to show that despite the occasional wee spat ED is well respected here, can't say any better than everyone of these posts proves we really are brothers and sisters in arms, blue to the core, a fitting tribute to a good man and a true blue ! 

It would be no fun if we all agreed with each other all the time. 

Every time I see this thread pop up I get a bit sad. I didn't know the guy but his presence on this site will be missed. 

As everyone's saying, 55 for ED. 

• Like 1

That is sad news indeed, always enjoyed reading his input, even if I didn't always agree.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Told @Moody Blue Legend he was going to.wind me up about being a "kingaling" gave me it tight for ten mins then bought me 2 buds in the lion :lol:

I think he sometimes started out noising folk up then forgot he was at the wind up.and got entrenched in it :lol:

he's the type of guy you need to meet to appreciate. He was hard work on here at times, even some of those who knew him better than me said the same but meet the guy and the nonsense went out the window and all he spoke about was Rangers. Well that and songs pop stars had wrote about him lol.

😁😂😂

• Like 2

Sad news, RIP and thoughtsto family. I did not know him however with the response on RM he was obviously respected and well thought of. One of the Rangers family.

Didn't realise he had passed away, sad and thoughts with his loved ones. 

Sleep well ED

• Like 1

RIP E.D 

Sure he was posting only the other day so that's a big shock. Just goes to show you how short life can be. Hopefully he will be watching the games from up there and can help cheer on the team to 55.

• Like 1

RIP big man, it was an absolute pleasure sharing a laugh and a beer with him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Told @Moody Blue Legend he was going to.wind me up about being a "kingaling" gave me it tight for ten mins then bought me 2 buds in the lion :lol:

I think he sometimes started out noising folk up then forgot he was at the wind up.and got entrenched in it :lol:

he's the type of guy you need to meet to appreciate. He was hard work on here at times, even some of those who knew him better than me said the same but meet the guy and the nonsense went out the window and all he spoke about was Rangers. Well that and songs pop stars had wrote about him lol.

👍

Definitely a larger than life character on and offline ..... as the days go by and the shock of his passing subsides ..... I hope more stories will surface about Ed that will have us all laughing at his adventures that he shared with all who knew him.

I personally never met him in life only online .... more's the pity I didn't get that chance .... my life would have been that bit richer .... he will be well missed mate.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Definitely a larger than life character on and offline ..... as the days go by and the shock of his passing subsides ..... I hope more stories will surface about Ed that will have us all laughing at his adventures that he shared with all who knew him.

I personally never met him in life only online .... more's the pity I didn't get that chance .... my life would have been that bit richer .... he will be well missed mate.

I got slightly reeled in by him the other week on here  knew what he was up to and still after 6 year he sucked me in :lol:

• Like 4