Edmiston Drive

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Gutted to hear Tam passed away. He was a  great guy with a wickedly funny sense of humour, especially about my fruit cake. He always had time for a chat and a story to tell and would often throw in a reference to a song title.  I met him through Rangerschat and spoke with him on Skype loyal often, he was a good bear..  He will be greatly missed. RIP Tam (Edmiston Drive) ?

My condolences to his family.

Fruit cakes move in mysterious ways sweetheart, although I think Tam was more intrigued by the guitar player with no guitar ?

On 10/10/2018 at 18:47, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'm starting this thread just to inform RM that the member Edmiston Drive is now seriously ill in hospital and probably won't get out .  He was diagnosed with cancer a few week ago and was told how bad it was.  Unfortunately on his next visit just over a week ago his condition had escalated dramatically and his time left was weeks.

As we all know he had many a heated debate and wasn't shy in giving his opinion, even when out for a few beers and I wasn't interested!!!

What I can say is that the big man was 100% Rangers and that's not up for debate!

Going to leave it at that.

Admin if this ends up a thread on rights, wrongs or a slagging match please delete.

No Surrender Big Man!

Fuxxake mate, that’s shite news

thoughts to him and his family

no surrender 

Fs, didn't think he would pass as quick as this. The odd interaction on here but always read his posts with interest. I'll never forget he was always first with the back pages back in 2012/2013 when shit was hitting the fan. I always saw he had posted a new thread at 00:05 and the like and thought "aw fuck, whit we got noo?"

RIP Tam. Sleep easy. May the team do you proud this season and forever more.

I was Looking for something on You Tube earlier and came across this. I thought I had seen all the tributes to our 66 victims of Stairway 13 but I had never seen this.

It moved me and with the sad passing of Tam thought it fitting to post R.I.P Edmiston Drive 

I noticed E D was back posting last month after being banned, which was unusual. 
RM allowing back a banned poster, nice. 
This thread shows he was respected and loved by those that knew him personally and on RM.
Rest Easy.
My thoughts are with E D, his family and friends. 

Hard to post feelings when my step father is going back for more chemo again as cancer has spread to liver and lungs. Just "spots" as they say,

but looks like it is just going to keep spreading and getting larger  "spots" now. 

There is absolutely bugger all can be done about it except keep it at bay for a bit longer.  

RIP Ed. It's a hard fight that no one wins.