Edmiston Drive

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Aw fuck sake, horrible for anyone to go through. Wish cancer would do one permanently. 

Wish the cure for it would be found mate.

Watching my granda die from it was the hardest thing ever. A guy who brought up 6 kids then 24 grandkids and 12 great grand kids reduced to nothing. Ate away by a cunt of a disease. He was 87 but in 4 months went from.going to the shops, into the town and partick for his haircut to dead. It's an absolute cunt man.

Absolutely gutted to hear this . 

I got on great with ED years ago and was delighted on his return . Had the pleasure of meeting him via @Buggleskelly before a game last season and his stories were as interesting in real life as they were on here . So sad to hear this dreadful news . 

Take care ED . 

His stories of the old days made the forum richer, and told with the great passion for our team that we all rejoice in. Just so sad, we seem to be losing a lot of the older generation at a hell of a rate just now.

And as already said, cancer is just such a horrible, indiscriminate bastard. My own father has just this week been diagnosed, still trying to get my head round that one..

Thoughts with his family and friends.

3 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Sad news indeed, never really got too involved with Ed ( probably too scared ) but that is tragic to hear. I hope he knows that even those who did not see eye to eye with him, have been saddened by this and that he is in all our thoughts 

I didn't on here mate. Well not that I didn't I just didn't agree with his views on some.of the boardroom shit.

However having met him.in person 99% of the forum.would get on.well with him. At the end of the day hes another Rangers supporter who can recall the bygone days of yore for us younger lot and he'd put his own twist on it :lol:

which as fishtank says probably isn't for a public forum :lol:

Just logged on and seen this, never knew him but I enjoyed his posts, especially when he was getting riled up, I was really pissed off when he got banned and then decided not to come back for to long a time, a real loss to the forum, but of coarse more so to his family to whom my thoughts go out to.

8 minutes ago, linnyplant said:

Got to know Tam very well on here and met up with him on many occasions to go to gigs and see the Rangers along with Buggleskelly  He is a Plantation boy like myself and absolutely loves the Rangers His spat with Fury was epic on here.When I think of Tam he always brings a smile to my face.Its been a pleasure to know you big fellow.

I never knew the guy but the posts on here like yours tells me he is a top man with quality friends.

11 minutes ago, linnyplant said:

Got to know Tam very well on here and met up with him on many occasions to go to gigs and see the Rangers along with Buggleskelly  He is a Plantation boy like myself and absolutely loves the Rangers His spat with Fury was epic on here.When I think of Tam he always brings a smile to my face.Its been a pleasure to know you big fellow.

He spoke well of you mate.

Was a real gent when I first came on here, and I bet he is still charming the nurses as I type........

Always gave me a wee bit help in my spats with the wee neds, and was great on the music thread., and bright and kinda worldly wise too. A stalwart of the board banter wise and music wise when the OT was at it's peak. And he has a great knowledge of our team and football too. 

I'd have loved to have met him. clever, and had an awareness, he was a  character and I respected him. 

When he posted here a few weeks ago I thought what the fucks happened, now we know. 

@Moody Blue Legend, please pass on my sincere best wishes to him,.............and if you are reading this ED, send me a PM, all the best mate.