Edmiston Drive

Only just read the thread there, shocked to hear Ed was ill, even more shocked now he has passed, his approach to debate was different to say the least, had the pleasure of listening on Rangers chat and met him at a get together, so sad to hear of his passing, my condolences to his family, he'll be sadly missed. Another good bear gone.

Thank you Admin for letting us spend some time with Ed before he passed over.

He will be sorely missed by all regardless of his opinions .... very very sad news indeed .... no more so than for the people who new him personally .... he will be remembered and respected for his devotion to The Rangers.

My deepest condolences go out to his remaining family and his many many friends and acquaintances.

Rest easy Brother.

?? ?? ??

Genuinely shocked and saddened to hear this news.

I remember enjoying listening to his rants on the Rangers Radio thing. He never held back and said it just as it was. It got him banned from there eventually anaw :sarcasm:

A true Bear, staunch and loyal and he will be sorely missed.

RIP Ed. 

7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Not sure if anyone here going to attend the funeral or that but perhaps we could do a wee collection for flowers or even to a charity of his families choice. Didn't know him personally but been posting for years and he was a prominent poster for a long time. RIP ED

Tam’s wishes are for a direct cremation, as far as I know it is Jacquie’s intentions to make sure Tam’s wishes are carried out, however she has grief to contend with and the loss of Tam  first.

14 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'm starting this thread just to inform RM that the member Edmiston Drive is now seriously ill in hospital and probably won't get out .  He was diagnosed with cancer a few week ago and was told how bad it was.  Unfortunately on his next visit just over a week ago his condition had escalated dramatically and his time left was weeks.

As we all know he had many a heated debate and wasn't shy in giving his opinion, even when out for a few beers and I wasn't interested!!!

What I can say is that the big man was 100% Rangers and that's not up for debate!

Going to leave it at that.

Admin if this ends up a thread on rights, wrongs or a slagging match please delete.

No Surrender Big Man!

I knew something wasn't right with I'm.  I'm genuinely saddened by this news.  Can't believe it:(